MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I've had great luck with Tirzepatide... Sema kills my stomach. But that's me. So I'm glad we have one vote brother! Haha. @GenericAsia thanks for all the help today. I think you might need to think about some 10mg Tirze Kits
damn looks im getting pressed to have the tirzepatide now.

anyone else that could see tirzepatide instock fellas? make the comments if you want see it if enough demand im promising i will get it ASAP

I’m also adding a request for tirzepatide to the others who’ve requested it. I had great luck on my first order with you looking forward to more in the future.
sounds good and happy for you like our services. you always welcome to make an order and benefit for the current promo we’re having bud

anyone else that could see tirzepatide instock fellas? make the comments if you want see it if enough demand im promising i will get it ASAP
I think running it to see man... I know if you sell kits and it's solid testing, I'll order in bulk. Soooooo hopefully other people chime in. It's definitely in demand on other boards. Thanks again!

also please retatrutide. with XCE being busted, there is a gap in the peptide community and sourcing quality/tested glp1s has become quite difficult.

I'm more interested in what quality and price HCG you could offer. 2.5k and 5k vials are a useful size.

GH would also be an interesting offering.

Tirz, hCG, and hGH would all be great. I also know, as @AlexDavis43 mentioned, (though I don't use it personally) IGF-1 LR3 is popular as well.

Is that similar to oral superdrol? Cuz that shit killed my appetite. It was like trying to bulk but cutting at the same time.

Zero gains were made.
I've never tried oral sdrol but I'd imagine the oral might be heavier on the side effects, this is pure speculation. With injectable sdrol I noticed loss of appetite failry quickly. I'd say around day 4 at 20mg a day. Superdrol in general, oral or injectable is hard on the liver and should only be run for 2 weeks. I've heard guys run itnfor 4 weeks but I would never try that.

@GenericAsia
Hence why I think this source should consider
Carrying injectable superdrol 40mg/ml as they sell single vials with no MOQ. I believe they will eventually draw everyone looking for injectable superdrol and become the goto source for it. Also who needs a full kit of injectable superdrol?

And i don't suggest using it for the appetite suppression..

Last edited:
wtf man I can't tell if you're kidding
Sorry. I would like to see GA carry inj. Sdrol and it does supress appetite but that is a side effect due to how hard it is on the liver. It is usually run for 2weeks toward the end of a cycle. A full kit of 40mg/ml would last forever and I feel like it would go to waste. Plus if I had 10 vials sitting around I'd be really tempted to use it. Also I have no clue what the shelf life of Inj sdrol is.

Source A sells kits us domestic $95
Source B sells single vials at 40mg/ml with $200 MOQ
Source C sells single vials at 10mg/ml with $100 MOQ

No source sells single vials at 40mg/ml with no MOQ

Last edited:
appreciate all the feedbacks and products inquiries you guys have.

we do listen to you guys and if we see the demand is there we will for sure provide it for you guys.

next incoming products is our new oral lines. Should be ready within 2-3 weeks at max.

after that we will add some HCG HGH and maybe Tirzepatide.