MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Have any TD pics been posted here? With the bulk orders offered there must’ve been some kind of TD
I just got tracking for my order an hour or so ago. And he threw in some extras. Took 14 hours to get tracking. So I'll update once I get the product. Ordering by email was super easy and communicate was money.

Anyone here put in an order before 4/26? Is your pack still sitting in Queens?
It takes a week to 10 days to update typically. It’s not in queens that’s where the Postal Service will pick up the package. The logistic company is sending it from China and when it arrives to Queens It will update.

It takes a week to 10 days to update typically. It’s not in queens that’s where the Postal Service will pick up the package. The logistic company is sending it from China and when it arrives to Queens It will update.
Thanks, this makes more sense than what I was thinking.

damn guys it havent even been a week since some orders been shipped and your already asking for update.. yes we do work lightning flash quick but give the track 5-10 days to update lol

I just got tracking for my order an hour or so ago. And he threw in some extras. Took 14 hours to get tracking. So I'll update once I get the product. Ordering by email was super easy and communicate was money.
appreciate the kind words man. thats what we strive for

simple, easy, quality and fast. cant beat this combo!

if you havent seen the recent pastebin then please look here guys. there have been some few confused about our old pastebin prices and pdf file, so we decided to proceed with more simple prices and added the whole discount into one single vial orders and our bulk deals. feel free to ask if you guys have any question!

View: https://pastebin.com/N6UmfWr2

Hello, I have 2 questions.
Is the payment method only Crypto or do you also accept bank transfer? (Edit i see only Crypto atm)
Could I see a pic of the presentation of vials/tabs?
Thanks

Last edited:
What color tops are your TB 500 vials?
Semaglutide 10mg - BLACK TOP
Tb500 10mg (actual frag) - DARK BLUE TOP
BPC157 10mg - YELLOW TOP

the pdf file that we send to you guys with pricing and products shows what each color is for. each product have an column with colors that identify the correct product.

for orals it’s letters as in the top corner of the bag. orals is coated colors as well
A; Dianabol 50mg ( orange )
B; winstrol 50mg ( yellow )
C; oxymetholone 50mg (blue)
D; t3 50mcg (light pink)

vial pic2.jpg

Review time now that I received a Jano test result

Pros:
- Vials were packaged nicely (not as shown in the picture)
- Jano test on one oil product came back better than expected, will be sending another oil product to Jano soon
- Customer service is excellent (they worked with me to fix a payment issue, so big thank you for that)

Cons:
- First pack was lost so payment to TD was over 2 months (however, GA offered 50% off my next order to compensate for this)
- The top of the caps have sharp edges that catch on the alcohol wipes (personal pet peeve)
- Fills on the vials were not perfectly consistent (personal pet peeve)

- The top of the caps have sharp edges that catch on the alcohol wipes (personal pet peeve)
The sharp edges catching the alcohol wipe fucks up the ritual. The wiping of the top must be a smooth step and all pricks have be rolled inward, the bottom edge of another vial works well.