MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

i
I got on the next day. It popped up on my tracking app's but I did not receive an email from them. I emailed them and they sent me the same tracking#.
i emailed them today , i ordered on Tuesday morning and still haven't received a tracking number, this is the first time using this source so i had no previous dealings with them , im sure i'll hear something today

Now i have been informed that they "generic asia" is on a holiday and i won't get tracking number till Sunday , did i miss the part where they said they would be on a holiday?

how long did it take to get a tracking number from generic asia after you sent the bitcoin?
I got tracking 14 hours after but USPS has yet to receive the package. Hopefully this changes soon. I'm in no rush but $45 for shipping… noooooooow I'm kind of like well. But we shall see. Communication has been great though.

Now i have been informed that they "generic asia" is on a holiday and i won't get tracking number till Sunday , did i miss the part where they said they would be on a holiday?
All of China is in a holiday may 1-5 it’s their “Labor Day”

They let all the kids out of the sweat shops for 4 days a year

dont panic guys no one is stealing your money!! we are here we just in an little holiday for few days all tracks will be provided within few days!!

I got tracking 14 hours after but USPS has yet to receive the package. Hopefully this changes soon. I'm in no rush but $45 for shipping… noooooooow I'm kind of like well. But we shall see. Communication has been great though.

$45 is cheap, be quiet.There are too many crybabies here living in their parents house still.

damn guys stop complaining about the shipping fees lol, still one of the cheapest vendors in here. 35$ international and 45$ us remail service, thats cheap its up to 2kg per parcel.

all tracks is normally provided within 24 hours but due to china national holiday the tracks is a bit delayed. all is good within 2 days

hope to see those touchdown pictures of your order guys. seems like deliveries gonna happen withinnext week

What are you guys gettin with the TA us remail
My recent order was 9 days from payment to in hand using regular non-reship.

The package had a domestic US return address and no customs or international labelling on it. It looked like reship packs I've gotten and not any international pack. Excellent packaging and I was quite impressed with the speed.

Testing of their TB 500 coming later this month. Let's see if they're sending out legit frag.

Anybody else testing his products? Would be nice to see. If member testing is good the price and T/A makes this source pretty good.

My recent order was 9 days from payment to in hand using regular non-reship.

The package had a domestic US return address and no customs or international labelling on it. It looked like reship packs I've gotten and not any international pack. Excellent packaging and I was quite impressed with the speed.
What's the difference between using Int vs Reship? I've never ordered non-domestic before.

What's the difference between using Int vs Reship? I've never ordered non-domestic before.
Not sure. 1st time trying them. Regular is $35 and I think direct from China. Re ship is $45. My "regular" pack seems like it got re ship but maybe they use special shipping lines that don't have customs and international labeling.