MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

- The top of the caps have sharp edges that catch on the alcohol wipes (personal pet peeve)

The sharp edges catching the alcohol wipe fucks up the ritual. The wiping of the top must be a smooth step and all pricks have be rolled inward, the bottom edge of another vial works well.

Wait you guys still wipe off your vials with alcohol, every time?

I use a different needle to withdraw and inject so maybe that's why I never had an infection. I use alcohol sometimes, but definitely not part of my ritual (which you'd probably think is a little fucked up anyway)

I use a different needle to withdraw and inject so maybe that's why I never had an infection. I use alcohol sometimes, but definitely not part of my ritual (which you'd probably think is a little fucked up anyway)
A pack of cotton pads and a liter of isopropyl alcohol Is really cheap and lasts a long time. Adds like 20 seconds to the process and gives extra insurance that things are clean.

I personally always start by sanitizing the top of the vial

A pack of cotton pads and a liter of isopropyl alcohol Is really cheap and lasts a long time. Adds like 20 seconds to the process and gives extra insurance that things are clean.

Haha this wasn't a cost issue (time or money).

The sterility standards around here are quite high. Jabbing a sterile needle through a stopper to withdraw and changing to a new sterile needle is even overkill (but harm reduction, sure).

My first couple years on TRT I used the same needle to withdraw and inject; never used alcohol. I use alcohol now sometimes because you guys freaked me out. Still no infections because I don't think sterility is compromised either way.

I personally always start by sanitizing the top of the vial

It's part of the ritual. We all have our own. I start mine lately by checking to see if our new puppy is trying to take a shit in the next 30 seconds so I have time to inject before taking him outside.

I'm not asking for advice. It's part of the ritual. We all have our own.

It's part of the ritual. We all have our own. I start mine lately by checking to see if our new puppy is trying to take a shit in the next 30 seconds so I have time to inject before taking him outside.

I'm not asking for advice. It's part of the ritual. We all have our own.
Understandable, going through the same thing with our new puppy as well. Seems to shit 15 times a day, and my wife still finds it in herself to think the dog doesn't eat enough.

Review time now that I received a Jano test result

Pros:
- Vials were packaged nicely (not as shown in the picture)
- Jano test on one oil product came back better than expected, will be sending another oil product to Jano soon
- Customer service is excellent (they worked with me to fix a payment issue, so big thank you for that)

Sorry if I missed it man….what’d you end up sending for testing?

Pros:
- Vials were packaged nicely (not as shown in the picture)
- Jano test on one oil product came back better than expected, will be sending another oil product to Jano soon
- Customer service is excellent (they worked with me to fix a payment issue, so big thank you for that)

Cons:
- First pack was lost so payment to TD was over 2 months (however, GA offered 50% off my next order to compensate for this)
- The top of the caps have sharp edges that catch on the alcohol wipes (personal pet peeve)
- Fills on the vials were not perfectly consistent (personal pet peeve)
Have you posted the testing results yet?

vial pic2.jpg

I see what you did there..Very noble and sefless of you. Thank you.

I'm also waiting on the TB500 its supposed to be real deal not T400 frag from my understanding

I think one of us is confused (probably me). From what I gather: TB4 is full length (43 amino acids). TB500 is a 7 amino acid fragment (889 kDa).

"TB500 Frag (17-23)" is similar to TB500 but slightly lower molecular weight (846 kDa) (both are 7 amino acids).

I think the latter (846) is what you're referring to as the real deal but it could be 889. 846 is apparently more stable.

This is mostly from Peptide Sciences' website.

I don't know who offers what or which is the one we want.

Attachments

• 1714584049736.png
    1714584049736.png
    315.2 KB · Views: 28
for those who’s curious of how our tabs looks like, we got an line on the middle of the tabs so it’s easier for you guys to split in half.
there is initials on top of each bag to identify the products
0CE8F306-EC5F-4E69-93A5-EC13D062A7C2.jpeg6B4350EA-F8B3-46F0-9AED-301F96904E69.jpegAEA246B3-7108-4108-A93B-0FF3FF1FFE6D.jpeg
C345E064-4CED-4209-9B5E-DA7F4766C428.jpeg

I think one of us is confused (probably me). From what I gather: TB4 is full length (43 amino acids). TB500 is a 7 amino acid fragment (889 kDa).

"TB500 Frag (17-23)" is similar to TB500 but slightly lower molecular weight (846 kDa) (both are 7 amino acids).

I think the latter (846) is what you're referring to as the real deal but it could be 889. 846 is apparently more stable.

This is mostly from Peptide Sciences' website.

I don't know who offers what or which is the one we want.
I just read an article that says tb4 is better just as u stated....

I just read an article that says tb4 is better just as u stated....
Seems like it depends on what effect you're going for. The fragment specifically targets certain tissues and processes while the full chain has a number of different effects. I haven't read enough to know but it seems like it depends on your goal for using it. I use it specifically for connective tissue purposes so I think the fragment would be better.

Edit: I haven't looked into the topic in a while and need to dig into it more. If you have any links to good studies can you throw them my way?!

well i just ordered some TB500? from generic asia so hopefully i get some relief from it , ill be adding 2 mg tb per day to my 1 mg a day bpc157 split doses on both

Seems like it depends on what effect you're going for. The fragment specifically targets certain tissues and processes while the full chain has a number of different effects. I haven't read enough to know but it seems like it depends on your goal for using it. I use it specifically for connective tissue purposes so I think the fragment would be better.

Edit: I haven't looked into the topic in a while and need to dig into it more. If you have any links to good studies can you throw them my way?!

Not sure if it's cool to link Peptide Sciences' website here, but their page on TB-500 Frag (17-23) has a bunch of references.

I got on the next day. It popped up on my tracking app's but I did not receive an email from them. I emailed them and they sent me the same tracking#.