MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

And Trestolone Enanthate 100mg/mL ? It’s impossible to find today and there is a lot of demand

I don't see people demanding this at all.

haha I was just thinking that. MENT was hot a few years ago so maybe this is a carryover from then. People might think: "all the benefits with less frequent pinning!"

I ran MENT a couple years ago and it was good for mass. Kinda hits like a 19-nor to me. Some swear by it but I wouldn't put it higher than nandrolone for bodybuilding. If you get fewer sides with one or the other, cool.

haha I was just thinking that. MENT was hot a few years ago so maybe this is a carryover from then. People might think: "all the benefits with less frequent pinning!"

I ran MENT a couple years ago and it was good for mass. Kinda hits like a 19-nor to me. Some swear by it but I wouldn't put it higher than nandrolone for bodybuilding. If you get fewer sides with one or the other, cool.
I’m a bodybuilding competitor (for context), my last off season cycle was Test / Primo / Ment E, my greatest bulk cycle by far away, stacked with Primo I’ve never touched my Aromasin during all the cycle, added just a ton of muscle mass

I love ment, it’s a mix between Tren and Deca but without the sides of both (nutrition répartition, insulin sensivity, mass gain, sleep well, force gain)
Tren fuck my stomach and my sleep, Deca fuck my brain and my libido (even with mast and Proviron stacked)

I’m a bodybuilding competitor (for context), my last off season cycle was Test / Primo / Ment E, my greatest bulk cycle by far away, stacked with Primo I’ve never touched my Aromasin during all the cycle, added just a ton of muscle mass

I love ment, it’s a mix between Tren and Deca but without the sides of both (nutrition répartition, insulin sensivity, mass gain, sleep well, force gain)
Tren fuck my stomach and my sleep, Deca fuck my brain and my libido (even with mast and Proviron stacked)
What dosage of MENT were you using?

is there any products you guys want us to have?

need to be demand for that products guys

I second the MENT and Inj Superdrol in 40mg would be solid. I’m also a huge fan of TNE, I think it would sell well if you can brew it without Guiacol….probably only around 50mg/ML.