MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

package I ordered 30 days ago arrived today, the shipping is definitely a weak point and viewing recent reviews maybe i got lucky it didnt get seized, but overall communication was great with GA.

Hi guys,

I understand there is some worries with your orders and that there have been delays. We are truly sorry about this and trying our best to resolve this. Orders made in mid February have all been reshipped due to delay caused by CNY, as were not the only vendor having that issue. About that counterfeit, we’re currently in dialog with our usps and customs, got told that no orders have been seized due to counterfeit, we are promised for those few orders that are affected by the delay that it will be over delivered/updated in an week. Please be patient guys I know it’s frustrating and you guys tired of it, but we work hardly on this issue for the few of you guys that experience the delay now.

we are here to help and assist you guys in best ways! The reason for why we didn’t post was because we waited till today to hear from the postal offices.

Most of our reships for our customers have already been delivered and I do hope they will share their orders in here as well.

package I ordered 30 days ago arrived today, the shipping is definitely a weak point and viewing recent reviews maybe i got lucky it didnt get seized, but overall communication was great with GA.
if you ordered 30 days ago, then you probably got an reship tracking number as well. Which means the order arrived within 20 days I guess?

Hi guys,

I understand there is some worries with your orders and that there have been delays. We are truly sorry about this and trying our best to resolve this. Orders made in mid February have all been reshipped due to delay caused by CNY, as were not the only vendor having that issue. About that counterfeit, we’re currently in dialog with our usps and customs, got told that no orders have been seized due to counterfeit, we are promised for those few orders that are affected by the delay that it will be over delivered/updated in an week. Please be patient guys I know it’s frustrating and you guys tired of it, but we work hardly on this issue for the few of you guys that experience the delay now.

we are here to help and assist you guys in best ways! The reason for why we didn’t post was because we waited till today to hear from the postal offices.

Most of our reships for our customers have already been delivered and I do hope they will share their orders in here as well.
I can attest that GA was responsive in email when my package was lost. GA did everything they could to make it right, including offering a 50% discount (which I haven't used yet but planning to).

Also, there was an issue with payment and GA went above and beyond to help resolve that issue.

Waiting to get some Jano tests back but so far my experience with them has been great (besides the lost pack and delay).

thank you guys for standing up and come out with your experiences we do appreciate that a lot.

as that said we do have a lot of delivered orders within these 15 days. some have just been unlucky and getting delayed than usual.

btw don’t count the first shipment into the second reship order as delay guys, that first shipping is already considered lost. focus on the second tracking number you got

Would like to follow up that GA reached out yesterday and today to fully rectify the situation and make right on my order. Customer service was great despite the headache of shipping but I realize this is out of control of GA once it’s shipped. I wouldn’t hesitate to try another order if they can get shipping lines back on par with my first order!

Would like to follow up that GA reached out yesterday and today to fully rectify the situation and make right on my order. Customer service was great despite the headache of shipping but I realize this is out of control of GA once it’s shipped. I wouldn’t hesitate to try another order if they can get shipping lines back on par with my first order!
first of all thank you for sharing your experience. we are sorry what about the first shipment got lost and hope the second reship will arrive, as you can see rest of our customers received their packages.

Order arrived 33 days after ordering, first order was delayed, messaged him 23 days after it didn't update and he resent another order which arrived in 10 days. Will be pinning after the air bubbles settle in

Order arrived 33 days after ordering, first order was delayed, messaged him 23 days after it didn't update and he resent another order which arrived in 10 days. Will be pinning after the air bubbles settle in
thank you for being clear about it mate, appreciate it.

as you guys see our reshipping is being delivered within 15 days, unfortunately freedom was one of the unlucky one that seemed to be hit by an delay again. but most of our reship customers received their order within 15 days.

to proof you guys and show you guys that we are an legit vendor and do strive to give our customers the best service as possible i want to send you an order free out of charge to proof you guys that our shipping is back to normal.

freedom please email me and i will make sure that your taken care of.

to proof you guys and show you guys that we are an legit vendor and do strive to give our customers the best service as possible i want to send you an order free out of charge to proof you guys that our shipping is back to normal.

freedom please email me and i will make sure that your taken care of.
How's it looking to stock some primo E and mast P? Soon?