MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

great to hear! enjoy your products mate.

about the 50% discount no it’s not gonna be valid for the mast & primo. Only for the products we have instock now. primo & mast will be instock within 1 month maximum all batches will be lab tested as well
Ok thanks for the clarification. Can we wait until you have primo & mast in stock and add that to order (without discount)?

I remember when you showed up here I was giving you a really hard time and I think it was deserved. It's good to see that you're testing all of your stuff and batches now. I'm not a customer but I wanted to say that it's nice to see all the testing.

People were pushing you to do testing from the start and you wouldn't listen and you did little business. Now you're obviously doing more business. It kind of boggles my mind that new vendors don't pick up on this immediately, but I'm glad you did even though it took some time.

I remember when you showed up here I was giving you a really hard time and I think it was deserved. It's good to see that you're testing all of your stuff and batches now. I'm not a customer but I wanted to say that it's nice to see all the testing.

People were pushing you to do testing from the start and you wouldn't listen and you did little business. Now you're obviously doing more business. It kind of boggles my mind that new vendors don't pick up on this immediately, but I'm glad you did even though it took some time.
Thank you for the kind words man, really appreciate it. We go beyond for our customers and we do take care of y’all, recently we just has reshipped dozens of orders due to delay of CNY holiday that was caused.

We always test our products and share the results with you guys, as you can see on our first page as well we all our amps and tabs by genericasia is lab tested as well.

your welcome to make in an order :)

Any feedback on the t3? Lab tests and anyone who has tried it themselves please chime in.

Any feedback on the t3? Lab tests and anyone who has tried it themselves please chime in.

Was planning to try it since the order form shows it as a freebie they included but still waiting on a reship from the 3/25 off an original order from 2/29. Also considering one of my original order items was left out on the original order and the reship….not pleased. I will say they did offer to send the left out item separate but I’m not a big fan of taking the international risk over one item that could just be added to a later order.

Was planning to try it since the order form shows it as a freebie they included but still waiting on a reship from the 3/25 off an original order from 2/29. Also considering one of my original order items was left out on the original order and the reship….not pleased. I will say they did offer to send the left out item separate but I’m not a big fan of taking the international risk over one item that could just be added to a later order.
Hi freedom,

About your order I’m sure it’s been reshipped and track provided if you haven’t received your new track of reshipped order please email me and I will look into it asap.

about the missing product in your order was it the freebie dianabol we talking about here?

we do appreciate you guys patience for the delay that have been after the CNY holiday as that said we never leave our customers empty handed, you get what you paid for. Shipping is back to normal and customers receive their orders within 5-15 days again.

Hi freedom,

About your order I’m sure it’s been reshipped and track provided if you haven’t received your new track of reshipped order please email me and I will look into it asap.

about the missing product in your order was it the freebie dianabol we talking about here?

we do appreciate you guys patience for the delay that have been after the CNY holiday as that said we never leave our customers empty handed, you get what you paid for. Shipping is back to normal and customers receive their orders within 5-15 days again.

Sorry yes I’ve got the reship info already, the Dbol was not a freebie it was part of the original order that was missed on the original and missed on the reship. The T3 was I guess added as a freebie. Waiting on the reship now