MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

feel free to check the lab results and links I just posted here mate. all lab tested, EQ on way.
Ok my apologies then. Continuous testing on each batch as well is recommended as well. Other than that you are doing pretty well. Linking the testing inside the pastebin would also help a ton

Ok my apologies then. Continuous testing on each batch as well is recommended as well. Other than that you are doing pretty well. Linking the testing inside the pastebin would also help a ton
thanks for input that make sense, will prepare an pastebin with the lab results attached as well.

I am pleased with GA customer service two days and a tracking number provided, Plus a good amount of "freebies" included, seems like a good outfit so far , thanks for testing all your products too!

Over the years I have seen a lot of sources come and go. Could not be more impressed with GenericAsia's responsiveness, professionalism, and quality. This guy is a hidden gem on MESO, surprised members are still using many intl sources on here with terrible response and shipping times. Keep up the good work GenericAsia.

I am pleased with GA customer service two days and a tracking number provided, Plus a good amount of "freebies" included, seems like a good outfit so far , thanks for testing all your products too!
thanks for kind words mate, much appreciated

Over the years I have seen a lot of sources come and go. Could not be more impressed with GenericAsia's responsiveness, professionalism, and quality. This guy is a hidden gem on MESO, surprised members are still using many intl sources on here with terrible response and shipping times. Keep up the good work GenericAsia.
thanks man thats our main priority to provide you guys professionalism, best customer service and most of all high quality products to cheap prices!

About the HGH we will have it instock for sure

@GenericAsia hi sir, do you confirm payment after orders are placed? Or just reply with tracking number when available ?
hi mate we do confirm payment after you sending the TX ID once payment confirmed we proceed the order. 1-2 days you get the track. We usually confirm all orders within the same day.

i cant seem to get the search bar function to look up Generic Asias janoshik testing results can someone help please?

more testings is on way, if you look last page we had customer who send blind tests as well.

I want to add that about a month ago through email Generic Asia agreed to compensate me with store credit for the testing. I put an order in after testing and he honored the store credit. Very happy that he follows through with his word. The product tests very well and the shipping last time was the fastest international shipping I've ever gotten. So far I am very impressed and happy to do business with Generic Asia.

Let's see some more testing by members! Although testing by the vendor is great, member testing is much more valuable.

these are from our own product series of GenericAsia tabs in the strip, they’re not related to our NO label brand. Those are the products we add as freebies for you guys.

The real ABC no label brand is in bags containing 100 tablets each.

But thanks for tests man!
The cypionate sample is from the ampoul or the vial '?