MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Is there test legit? I just got my labs back from running a different source an my test levels were in the drain so I need to get back right an find a good source I can count on

Is there test legit? I just got my labs back from running a different source an my test levels were in the drain so I need to get back right an find a good source I can count on
Bro, you are injecting 0.14mL per day which is mostly dead space. Split your cruise dose in half instead of 30mg per day and see if this improves your values before claiming test is bunk.

15 days from GA , td today! i was satisfied with overall experience , added was 2000 mg test prop on the house with the rest just npp and tb500, packaging was a little different peptides were just packed securely (but not in a box). I'll be ordering again today View attachment 283558

Well the wait is finally over, 15 days. That’s quick huh? Please next time when ordering be clear that it’s not DOMESTIC shipped, it’s coming internationally and the track can take some time for update!

You can check our lab results of our products everything is legit and high quality products.

Touchdown after 12 working days to Spain. Tracking updates take a while, which is normal.
Communication is very fast and respectful. I also received a few free goodies, since it's my first order, and for which I'm thankful.

I'll update on product quality once I use the test.
Damn it looks clean , enjoy the products mate!

Thanks. Can you explain the difference?
US-remail service is, we ship your order to our agent in USA he received the package and forward it directly for you afterward. Delivery time approx 5-16 days. Which cost you 45$

International delivery costs 35$ and eta is 5-15 days. We provide stealth, discreet and guaranteed shipping.

A lot of our recent orders have been delivered within 15 days as you can see on the forum page.

US-remail service is, we ship your order to our agent in USA he received the package and forward it directly for you afterward. Delivery time approx 5-16 days. Which cost you 45$

International delivery costs 35$ and eta is 5-15 days. We provide stealth, discreet and guaranteed shipping.

A lot of our recent orders have been delivered within 15 days as you can see on the forum page.
Ordered on 4/30… hoping to get my packs soon!