MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Can i give you an advice? You really had to possibility to break the market with low shipping fees and 20% and 25% discount with crypto, go back if you can, even the bulk orders with 35 discount was Crazy nice
the prices is actually the same if you look at the prices before and after. we have included the discounts of 35% plus the additional 25% into the prices. we just cleaned up our pastebin and pdf file and removed the discounts of the different coins as a lot of customers was getting confused and not know how to pay.

so the only difference is, you get the discount prices still just with one price, you can STILL pay with different crypto currencies we accept ALL COINS!

the only discount we have continued with is only the bulk prices, but the prices is still very fair and great!

shipping cost is very cheap compared to other vendors, we do not charge any extra reship insurance, fees for paying with crypto or having extra charges for an order above 1kg.

the prices is actually the same if you look at the prices before and after. we have included the discounts of 35% plus the additional 25% into the prices. we just cleaned up our pastebin and pdf file and removed the discounts of the different coins as a lot of customers was getting confused and not know how to pay.

so the only difference is, you get the discount prices still just with one price, you can STILL pay with different crypto currencies we accept ALL COINS!

the only discount we have continued with is only the bulk prices, but the prices is still very fair and great!

shipping cost is very cheap compared to other vendors, we do not charge any extra reship insurance, fees for paying with crypto or having extra charges for an order above 1kg.
So the price for tren e Is 15$? Where Is the discount man? Just trying to figure out Bro

I cannot confirm or deny that since I don’t know. But he’s saying this is the price, so that is the price. $15 for a vial of tren is still stupid cheap so idk what the issue is

9 days from payment to delivery including weekends. I’d say their shipping lines are back in business for sure! Thanks again for another smooth order GA!

Snapseed.jpeg

Placed first order today. Sent payment, confirmed on blockchain 3 hours ago.

Waiting on Confirmation. Will give updates as order process

Thank you for this Beautiful Forum.

Mike