MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

You have movement? Just curious... I ordered 4/30… still not with postal service yet.
Yes i had movement its actually in my city today i expect the package tomorrow... typical China 2 weeks delivery, nothing special, for some reason i thought it would be faster but its not

1st time ordering with GA. Paid 5/1 and package received on 5/12. Well packaged and lots of freebies. Will be ordering again. Well done!

@GenericAsia it's almost as if you're better off with higher prices but always offering discounts.

A $15 vial that is discounted to $10 is better than a vial that costs $10 to begin with. Pretty sure this is what Amazon does.

Been meaning to write this for awhile now. Ordered in early Jan. Anavar and Dianabol. Had no time to lift ahead of the snowmobile season because of work and travel in the fall and knew i was heading into it in terrible shape. I figured that I could use recovery aids to keep me from feeling like shit after a hard day riding. Received 17 days later, pretty much right on target for what was promised.

Packaging was fine on the outside. On the inside it was incredibly disorganized. Was just a giant package of blister packs of 10. In addition to the Var and Dbol they tossed in some winny for free, which was nice.

The problems started when I tried to count the different tabs. I had ordered far more Var (500 tabs) then Dbol (100 tabs). I will save you all the blow by blow (was seriously not a fun sequence of events) but it turns out that the order was backwards and the issue was compounded by the fact that the printing on the packaging for the Var ended in "MD" and the printing on the packaging for the Dbol ended in "OX" (the winny ended in "ST"). By this point I was pretty pissed/concerned about my order as I kept getting conflicting statements about what was what. Finally, they admitted that there had been a printing error and the Var got the "MD" ending and the Dbol got the "OX" ending (so I way over paid). Once the error had been admitted to, which took a bit of pushing from me, they made things right. I got a full replacement order of the Var in about 5 days as it was sent from a "domestic warehouse" (I would say the back and forth of me trying to ascertain exactly what I got, and how everything was was so mislabeled all over the forum, lasted 10 days), plus a complimentary supply of test cyp ampules (20).

I appreciated the gesture very much, but at this point I was taking no chances. I sent samples of each tab and an ampule to Janoshik for blind testing. Happily, the results came back good and I ended up with far more than I paid for given the replacement. It was all rather unnerving, but ultimately the uncertainty forced me to do testing which I think has led to greater peace of mind. I think I will probably always test what I buy going forward (janoshik was not too bad to be honest. Wanted to pay in Monero but only accepted bitcoin. Not as good for opsec (seriously, why isn't everyone using Monero??), but still went with it.).

Thus far I have been quite happy with the results. I ran dbol during marathon backcountry weekends snowmobiling this winter and no longer felt like i was failing apart. After the season ended i took a bit of a break and actually just started training again about 10 days ago and things are going well.

All in all, it was a bit rocky to start but it ended up well in the end and it forced me to approach all this in a much more disciplined manner as far as testing goes. I have only ever ordered online one other time, about a decade ago, so I don't have much to compare this experience to, but all in all I think I would use them again (but will try not to order anytime near the Chinese new year). Also I will definitely ask to go straight from the domestic warehouse from the get go next time.

Hope this account helps.

Last edited:
Been meaning to write this for awhile now. Ordered in early Jan. Anavar and Dianabol. Had no time to lift ahead of the snowmobile season because of work and travel in the fall and knew i was heading into it in terrible shape. I figured that I could use recovery aids to keep me from feeling like shit after a hard day riding. Received 17 days later, pretty much right on target for what was promised.

Packaging was fine on the outside. On the inside it was incredibly disorganized. Was just a giant package of blister packs of 10. In addition to the Var and Dbol they tossed in some winny for free, which was nice.

The problems started when I tried to count the different tabs. I had ordered far more Var (500 tabs) then Dbol (100 tabs). I will save you all the blow by blow (was seriously not a fun sequence of events) but it turns out that the order was backwards and the issue was compounded by the fact that the printing on the packaging for the Var ended in "MD" and the printing on the packaging for the Dbol ended in "OX" (the winny ended in "ST"). By this point I was pretty pissed/concerned about my order as I kept getting conflicting statements about what was what. Finally, they admitted that there had been a printing error and the Var got the "MD" ending and the Dbol got the "OX" ending (so I way over paid). Once the error had been admitted to, which took a bit of pushing from me, they made things right. I got a full replacement order of the Var in about 5 days as it was sent from a "domestic warehouse" (I would say the back and forth of me trying to ascertain exactly what I got, and how everything was was so mislabeled all over the forum, lasted 10 days), plus a complimentary supply of test cyp ampules (20).

I appreciated the gesture very much, but at this point I was taking no chances. I sent samples of each tab and an ampule to Janoshik for blind testing. Happily, the results came back good and I ended up with far more than I paid for given the replacement. It was all rather unnerving, but ultimately the uncertainty forced me to do testing which I think has led to greater peace of mind. I think I will probably always test what I buy going forward (janoshik was not too bad to be honest. Wanted to pay in Monero but only accepted bitcoin. Not as good for opsec (seriously, why isn't everyone using Monero??), but still went with it.).

Thus far I have been quite happy with the results. I ran dbol during marathon backcountry weekends snowmobiling this winter and no longer felt like i was failing apart. After the season ended i took a bit of a break and actually just started training again about 10 days ago and things are going well.

All in all, it was a bit rocky to start but it ended up well in the end and it forced me to approach all this in a much more disciplined manner as far as testing goes. I have only ever ordered online one other time, about a decade ago, so I don't have much to compare this experience to, but all in all I think I would use them again (but will try not to order anytime near the Chinese new year). Also I will definitely ask to go straight from the domestic warehouse from the get go next time.

Hope this account helps.

Thanks for the transparency! Throw the Jano results up for everyone.

Touchdown after 12 working days to Spain. Tracking updates take a while, which is normal.

Communication is very fast and respectful. I also received a few free goodies, since it's my first order, and for which I'm thankful.

I'll update on product quality once I use the test.

Attachments

• 1000090944-01.jpeg
    1000090944-01.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 105

Hope this account helps.

Post up the testing results so we can see and a picture of each tab that you tested.

Last edited:
15 days from GA , td today! i was satisfied with overall experience , added was 2000 mg test prop on the house with the rest just npp and tb500, packaging was a little different peptides were just packed securely (but not in a box). I'll be ordering again today IMG_1149.jpeg

I'm thinking alot of the lack of updates about packages has something to do with USPS not updating their packages delivery etc , i have received my package today several hours ago and its still NOT updated on my 17 track app or maybe it's 17 track that's lagging ?

I'm thinking alot of the lack of updates about packages has something to do with USPS not updating their packages delivery etc , i have received my package today several hours ago and its still NOT updated on my 17 track app or maybe it's 17 track that's lagging ?
I have two seperate orders from Amazon that are going back and forth with updates. One day saying they have shipped and the next saying they haven't and are delayed. This has been going on since the weekend.
One is being shipped by Amazon the other is UPS.

I hope so... Still no updates from my 4/30 order. I ordered domestic through another source (small order) to get what I needed. We shall see... Hoping to see some movement by end of the week.