MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Their prices are already insanely low with some great int TA. I can only imagine a discount for Black Friday, Labor Day, or a Chinese holiday.
Lol he goes to every super cheap thread and asks for a discount. Just pay the fucking $70 for 10 vials of test Jesus

I think i do everyone's interests trying to save Money, nothing bad

It’s a fucking business….not only that but a business that’s already going above and beyond what most bulk international sources are offering. Don’t like the prices then shop elsewhere. There comes a point when talking compounds that are injected into your body where saving a couple dollars doesn’t do anything in anyone best interest. You can literally order a kit of test and send your own testing for under $20 a vial. How you expect to consistently come in cheaper and maintain QC shows me you have zero background in any sort of business practices from a profit/quality product standpoint.

It’s a fucking business….not only that but a business that’s already going above and beyond what most bulk international sources are offering. Don’t like the prices then shop elsewhere. There comes a point when talking compounds that are injected into your body where saving a couple dollars doesn’t do anything in anyone best interest. You can literally order a kit of test and send your own testing for under $25 a vial. How you expect to consistently come in cheaper and maintain QC shows me you have zero background in any sort of business practices from a profit/quality product standpoint.
i do my best, we don't need to argue, i understand 100per cent all the thing

It’s a fucking business….not only that but a business that’s already going above and beyond what most bulk international sources are offering. Don’t like the prices then shop elsewhere. There comes a point when talking compounds that are injected into your body where saving a couple dollars doesn’t do anything in anyone best interest. You can literally order a kit of test and send your own testing for under $20 a vial. How you expect to consistently come in cheaper and maintain QC shows me you have zero background in any sort of business practices from a profit/quality product standpoint.

Freedom is on point with his statement...

couldnt be said better, appreciate it man.

our prices is below the market already and extremely cheap, we offer high quality, best customer service and fast delivery as well.. and working my ass of to get some more products for you guys as well :-)

My items arrived after 18 days from payment, weekends included and l payed in Friday, everything perfect. Some items was missing but I got immediately free reship without even ask for video like other Chines vendors do. Best costumer service ever. Will do another order soon. Today I tried TC and DE from vials no pip or anything. I will do TC 250 e2d, DE200 e4d and ND 300e4d and post bloodwork after 4 weeks. On left side what I bought on right what they add for free.

Attachments

• IMG-20240519-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240519-WA0001.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 84
My items arrived after 18 days from payment, weekends included and l payed in Friday, everything perfect. Some items was missing but I got immediately free reship without even ask for video like other Chines vendors do. Best costumer service ever. Will do another order soon. Today I tried TC and DE from vials no pip or anything. I will do TC 250 e2d, DE200 e4d and ND 300e4d and post bloodwork after 4 weeks. On left side what I bought on right what they add for free.
Sick wodie, lemme me know what you think of the dbol.

Sick wodie, lemme me know what you think of the dbol.
I understand only 50% of what you write as English is my 3rd language. But I understand what you ask. Yes I start this free dbol also 50/day so soon will see how it works. At the moment without any AI or SERMs so if is good I will have gino synthoms in 1 week and will need to add exe and nolva.

Back