MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

GUYS SORRY FOR CONFUSING!!
Seems like the analysis company had switched some caps and didn’t know about it until now!

the BLUE caps is the PRIMOBOLAN!
the GOLD caps is the MAST E !

I have run GA anavar 100mg per day and the pumps were insane. Only a feelz report but i was satisfied with the product.

Put in many bulk orders and will review in time. I am appreciating the testing by GA. Thanks.

I have run GA anavar 100mg per day and the pumps were insane. Only a feelz report but i was satisfied with the product.

Put in many bulk orders and will review in time. I am appreciating the testing by GA. Thanks.
those you got must be the 25mg/tab from our own brand GenericAsia in strips.

anavar 50mg tab is on way no label

GUYS SORRY FOR CONFUSING!!
Seems like the analysis company had switched some caps and didn’t know about it until now!

the BLUE caps is the PRIMOBOLAN!
the GOLD caps is the MAST E !
So what I receive? I have blue, dark grey and transparent cap. I buy test c, deca and mast e, the colors you can see in pic on anterior page.

So what I receive? I have blue, dark grey and transparent cap. I buy test c, deca and mast e, the colors you can see in pic on anterior page.
hi mate,

if you check the pdf file you can see the colored columns beside each product that indicates what the products is.

In this case your order is;

Dark grey TC
blue DECA
invisible grey see through color / mast E

should I maybe post an picture here to show you guys the differences and meaning of the caps colors?

if you have the PDF file it’s very easy just look the colored column beside each product category

Analiza białek is know to identify substances randomly if you check his post in this forum.
we saw that and are currently in contact with analiza to avoid these kind of mistakes in future.

we want to give as much as lab results for you guys and using different laboratories as well.

I will order again when the EU route gets better.
package and reship lost during shipping is a bit too much :(
Update:
My package was delivered today :)
generic Asia stuck with it and got the delivery through.
I'm very pleased about it.
the quality is excellent ( feels, i made no lap test )
also includes lots of freebies

Thank you very much :)

Now i have been informed that they "generic asia" is on a holiday and i won't get tracking number till Sunday , did i miss the part where they said they would be on a holiday?
You don’t need to get tracking from them download usps informed delivery and it will give u tracking there and tells u what’s coming through the mail and when. It gives u tracking number when it’s been created

Update:
My package was delivered today :)
generic Asia stuck with it and got the delivery through.
I'm very pleased about it.
the quality is excellent ( feels, i made no lap test )
also includes lots of freebies

Thank you very much :)
Maaaan I'm hoping to see my packs land soon. I ordered on 4/30… we shall see if there's any changes this week. I was told last week by email give it another 3-8 days…