MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

damn you guys are quick to attack when an order gets lost out of thousands.

i already made it clear, we dont ship for some EUROPE countries until its clear again.

LOL it my birthday and due to get a TD.. cool.. @GenericAsia do you still have some test c in stock.. if not how long before the batch is ready... Also here a while back you said you were going to add test suspension and winstrol suspension hiw is that comming??
cyp still instock a few vials left though, make the last order if you in need.

after HGH and HCG water based products is on production list

Pulled the trigger and ordered. Amazing lab tests, actually overfilled to 11ml per vial unlike a certain source on this board that claims "10ml overfill" but actually sells 9ml vials. Not only are the vials 20% more filled then those goobers, the prices are 15% cheaper on kits. Massive massive difference in value and anyone denying this is delusional.

I'll be sure to leave a detailed review on my experience. Cheers!
thank you, finally someone can see difference and actually speak truth. enjoy the products mate happy to see you like it

Ehy guys i want to apoligize in public because i thought that my order has been Lost but It Is still in transit so i don't want that anyone thinks he Is not legit, at the contrary he Is very reliable and supports the client

Ehy guys i want to apoligize in public because i thought that my order has been Lost but It Is still in transit so i don't want that anyone thinks he Is not legit, at the contrary he Is very reliable and supports the client
next time please read the caption and our mails. comments like yours is not acceptable when your order isnt lost or seized at all.

you got the tracking 6.13 and everyone who ordered EU orders knows that it will not update until it’s in the destination country, which is usually between 5-18 working days.

accusations isnt tolerated or accepted. if you dont have patience for waiting for international orders then you should be ordering EU TO EU and not international , with all respect

next time please read the caption and our mails. comments like yours is not acceptable when your order isnt lost or seized at all.

you got the tracking 6.13 and everyone who ordered EU orders knows that it will not update until it’s in the destination country, which is usually between 5-18 working days.

accusations isnt tolerated or accepted. if you dont have patience for waiting for international orders then you should be ordering EU TO EU and not international , with all respect
Just my bad and i'm so Sorry for not understanding those details, i Will keep ordering from you because you are a strong source there with all the testing, Hope to see a good business again for Europe with the shipments, keep going Bro i apprecciate you

Just my bad and i'm so Sorry for not understanding those details, i Will keep ordering from you because you are a strong source there with all the testing, Hope to see a good business again for Europe with the shipments, keep going Bro i apprecciate you
no worries mate all good. hopefully your order will be landing soon.

OK so this guy spends his hard earned money to buy your product. misunderstands some of the fine print, admits he was wrong then makes a public apology to you for the whole forum to see. Then you go and brow beat him a little bit and talk about what is and is not going to be tolerated and accepted. One of the main things you have highlighted about your business that's sets you apart from other people is your great customer service and fast shipping. Maybe you are a little stressed and having a bad day (i totally understand) I am waiting on my second order to arrive should be here tomorrow. I am a supportive and happy customer of your so far. You set the standard for yourself of having great friendly customer service. So hold yourself to that standard even when you have customers that frustrate the shit out of you.
Peace

you have to be patient, no package is lost towards Italy, don't look at the track which remains blocked and does not update, when you least expect it it will arrive