MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

The smart & right thing to do is test each batch before you sell. Prevents a lot of damage control in case a test did come back way off.

Testing all your batches will just increase your sales for sure. A lot of sources once they stop testing start cutting corners & that’s when they usually go south.

testosterone enanthate and cypionate currently out of stock will be instock very soon again!!
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

yes all our batches is being tested.. was actually gonna ask you guys about this. how do you guys want this, you want it for sale asap once it’s instock and then publish the lab results once it’s ready or you want the lab results published before making any sales … hit me up, currently we talk about Cypionate 250mg/ml and enanthate 250mg/ml
Lab tests before selling is standard. I think if you did something different and had very short "sales" of an extra 2.5-5% off in between selling a new batch and testing, that'd be kinda' neat...but then maybe you'd have all of it sell out before you could even get the testing back :p

yes all our batches is being tested.. was actually gonna ask you guys about this. how do you guys want this, you want it for sale asap once it’s instock and then publish the lab results once it’s ready or you want the lab results published before making any sales … hit me up, currently we talk about Cypionate 250mg/ml and enanthate 250mg/ml
personally immediately and the tests afterwards, you have already demonstrated that you are a serious person, the tests will however be carried out and published, so if it were for me immediately as soon as they are produced, if you wait for the outcome of Jano, the reintroduction of the two testosterones will be extended by many weeks

personally immediately and the tests afterwards, you have already demonstrated that you are a serious person, the tests will however be carried out and published, so if it were for me immediately as soon as they are produced, if you wait for the outcome of Jano, the reintroduction of the two testosterones will be extended by many weeks
appreciate it a lot. that is something you guys will vote for i am all listeners. im confident about my products and all high quality products, the lab test will be published no matter what so its up to you guys to vote for this. products can be ready within a week or so but then it need be shipped for lab test and that will take some time too. you guys choose. the more people vote the better it is.

Lab tests before selling is standard. I think if you did something different and had very short "sales" of an extra 2.5-5% off in between selling a new batch and testing, that'd be kinda' neat...but then maybe you'd have all of it sell out before you could even get the testing back :p
let’s see what’s the vote gonna be like. some is saying just sell and publish after some say publish and then sell.. all up to you guys no matter what the lab test will be published anyways

let’s see what’s the vote gonna be like. some is saying just sell and publish after some say publish and then sell.. all up to you guys no matter what the lab test will be published anyways
Sell please, if you are using the same manufacturing process as the last well-tested batch. If you have changed anything then I would recommend holding off. But some of us are ready to pull the trigger on an order!!!

appreciate it a lot. that is something you guys will vote for i am all listeners. im confident about my products and all high quality products, the lab test will be published no matter what so its up to you guys to vote for this. products can be ready within a week or so but then it need be shipped for lab test and that will take some time too. you guys choose. the more people vote the better it is.
What if you sell immediately and the test results come back not-so-good..... @GenericAsia would those who purchased before the results get refunded? new product? store credit? Just a thought, not sure what you guys think.....

I'd say post the product for sale asap and let the buyer decide if he wants to wait for lab results or not. I mean if it's just the test I feel like it would be hard to mess up if nothing has changed from a manufacturing standpoint. It's not like we're talking about something expensive like primo or volatile like tren. And as far as I know there hasn't been any recent debacle with test raws like there has been with eq raws from OTHER sources.

Just to be clear
Lab tests before selling is standard
I agree with Vanargandar and in the future the downtime without product and lab results should be avoided. BUUT obviously as a business that is your goal and shit happens, you can't sell product you don't have. Make no mistake though, the lab results are the product you are selling.

I'd say post the product for sale asap and let the buyer decide if he wants to wait for lab results or not. I mean if it's just the test I feel like it would be hard to mess up if nothing has changed from a manufacturing standpoint. It's not like we're talking about something expensive like primo or volatile like tren. And as far as I know there hasn't been any recent debacle with test raws like there has been with eq raws from OTHER sources.

Just to be clear

I agree with Vanargandar and in the future the downtime without product and lab results should be avoided. BUUT obviously as a business that is your goal and shit happens, you can't sell product you don't have. Make no mistake though, the lab results are the product you are selling.

Sell it and offer full reimbursement for customer testing.

Incentivize the process by reimbursing with money/BTC, not store credit or discounts on next order, because if the tests come back subpar, the customer may not want to order here again.

Sell it and offer full reimbursement for customer testing.

Incentivize the process by reimbursing with money/BTC, not store credit or discounts on next order, because if the tests come back subpar, the customer may not want to order here again.
I honestly think this is a great idea. Maybe the first 5 people that buy an untested batch get full reimbursement for testing, or something like that. That way you'll get multiple people blind testing to keep @GenericAsia honest, plus his own set of testing on top.

Back