MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

This is wrong. It will happen after that and they won't tell you why. Coins these days are just a ripoff unless you got in early. GA makes good stuff but no way I'm wasting money on coins just to get it. Needs to put a new payment method together.

At this point, it's not an investment. Just buy enough to make your purchase and cover transaction fees.

And/or keep a little extra BTC in your wallet in case you want to buy something quickly.

@BuffGold2024 @AlexDavis43

I use at least 1250 a week and during times of higher AAS dose up to 2.5k. So, 80k units seems about right for me. Not sure if my usage is considered high-end or not though. From what I've read people's preferred weekly dose varies a lot. The stuff makes me feel great and I like to keep the nuggets online.

A) HOW TO ORDER! (keeping it simple and smooth progress)

- write your order in email, with quantity of products your interested in and what crypto coin you want to pay with, so I can provide the wallet in first email with you instead of forth and back.
- SHIPPING DETAILS( full name, address, zip code, state and country) important there is no mistake! if this is self caused by you giving an wrong address or an missing APT number and it’s lost due to that, no reship.
- EASY SIMPLE AND SMOOTH PROGRESS!