MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Glad you are back and have clarified what happened.
Let's hope that creep Carbon Adams won't bother you (or me) again.
Yeah, I have no reason to lie or to scam anyone. People will believe what they want to no matter the circumstances. That guy has been here all of two minutes and just wanted some attention and reactions. Bravo to him for digging up the past though albeit he was wrong! That’s one of the main reason I use this board only these days is because nothing can be hidden and everything comes back up! Glad it was just 600 dollar order I lost and not a couple grand one. And that’s exactly why I posted about it here as soon as I figured it out to warn other bc if it happened to me it can happen to them as well. And whoever it is is watching this board closely. Just beware.

Just placed an order with GA.

- Quick to reply
- Gave tracking in under 24 hours
- I had issues with shipping location and he offered advice/assistant

Great customer service, so hoping the product is just as good when it arrives (will update when it does).

Anyone else receive a USPS tracking for their order int'l that shows the origin as a USPS facility in the city they live in, then it's routed through a city in the Northeast? Is this just a fake return address they used?

Anyone else receive a USPS tracking for their order int'l that shows the origin as a USPS facility in the city they live in, then it's routed through a city in the Northeast? Is this just a fake return address they used?
Why would you post this to the public? Message the source

I
Yeah, I have no reason to lie or to scam anyone. People will believe what they want to no matter the circumstances. That guy has been here all of two minutes and just wanted some attention and reactions. Bravo to him for digging up the past though albeit he was wrong! That’s one of the main reason I use this board only these days is because nothing can be hidden and everything comes back up! Glad it was just 600 dollar order I lost and not a couple grand one. And that’s exactly why I posted about it here as soon as I figured it out to warn other bc if it happened to me it can happen to them as well. And whoever it is is watching this board closely. Just beware.
you didn’t show GA the Bitcoin transaction that u said happened with the fake GA account, did u ?

If u really got scammed GA said he would have helped you out.

So your story still isn’t adding up like it wasn’t back then

Just completed my first order with GA, communication was great, packaging excellent, domestic remail to us took 3 weeks not amazing but expected so no issue there. Overall can’t say a bad thing about the transaction, plan to use him again.