MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Glad you are back and have clarified what happened.
Let's hope that creep Carbon Adams won't bother you (or me) again.
Yeah, I have no reason to lie or to scam anyone. People will believe what they want to no matter the circumstances. That guy has been here all of two minutes and just wanted some attention and reactions. Bravo to him for digging up the past though albeit he was wrong! That’s one of the main reason I use this board only these days is because nothing can be hidden and everything comes back up! Glad it was just 600 dollar order I lost and not a couple grand one. And that’s exactly why I posted about it here as soon as I figured it out to warn other bc if it happened to me it can happen to them as well. And whoever it is is watching this board closely. Just beware.

Just placed an order with GA.

- Quick to reply
- Gave tracking in under 24 hours
- I had issues with shipping location and he offered advice/assistant

Great customer service, so hoping the product is just as good when it arrives (will update when it does).

Anyone else receive a USPS tracking for their order int'l that shows the origin as a USPS facility in the city they live in, then it's routed through a city in the Northeast? Is this just a fake return address they used?

Anyone else receive a USPS tracking for their order int'l that shows the origin as a USPS facility in the city they live in, then it's routed through a city in the Northeast? Is this just a fake return address they used?
Why would you post this to the public? Message the source

I
Yeah, I have no reason to lie or to scam anyone. People will believe what they want to no matter the circumstances. That guy has been here all of two minutes and just wanted some attention and reactions. Bravo to him for digging up the past though albeit he was wrong! That’s one of the main reason I use this board only these days is because nothing can be hidden and everything comes back up! Glad it was just 600 dollar order I lost and not a couple grand one. And that’s exactly why I posted about it here as soon as I figured it out to warn other bc if it happened to me it can happen to them as well. And whoever it is is watching this board closely. Just beware.
you didn’t show GA the Bitcoin transaction that u said happened with the fake GA account, did u ?

If u really got scammed GA said he would have helped you out.

So your story still isn’t adding up like it wasn’t back then

Just completed my first order with GA, communication was great, packaging excellent, domestic remail to us took 3 weeks not amazing but expected so no issue there. Overall can’t say a bad thing about the transaction, plan to use him again.

I

you didn’t show GA the Bitcoin transaction that u said happened with the fake GA account, did u ?

If u really got scammed GA said he would have helped you out.

So your story still isn’t adding up like it wasn’t back then
I will post the transaction right here smart ass. Lmao dude you are a joke I’ve been doing this shit longer than you knew about lifting so eat dick. Like I said I’m a grown ass man with a family so I work to provide for them and put in more hours in two weeks than you do a fucking month so no I couldn’t respond fast enough each time for everyone’s concerns and it is what it is I’ll just have to eat the loss. I was trying to keep this cordially but you are peasant. A joke at best. It’s crazy that since I posted about it they’re have been other accounts saying they were emailed by it also but since me trying to HELP this board and explain what happened they didn’t get scammed. Because if I was trying to reverse scam as you say I wouldn’t post about it here and it would have been just a private matter between GA and me. So what are you doing to add to our board. Don’t worry I’ll wait.

I will post the transaction right here smart ass. Lmao dude you are a joke I’ve been doing this shit longer than you knew about lifting so eat dick. Like I said I’m a grown ass man with a family so I work to provide for them and put in more hours in two weeks than you do a fucking month so no I couldn’t respond fast enough each time for everyone’s concerns and it is what it is I’ll just have to eat the loss. I was trying to keep this cordially but you are peasant. A joke at best. It’s crazy that since I posted about it they’re have been other accounts saying they were emailed by it also but since me trying to HELP this board and explain what happened they didn’t get scammed. Because if I was trying to reverse scam as you say I wouldn’t post about it here and it would have been just a private matter between GA and me. So what are you doing to add to our board. Don’t worry I’ll wait.
You been doing this for so long n but u still a retard who gets scammed huh?

How funny is it that u had to reach out to this fake GA email first. N u try to pull this shit 7 years ago on same board n get called out then.

You probably the one emailing everyone now on the fake GA account to blow smoke of ur dumbass

Coincidentally after u get called out now people receiving the same email ?

N u come on board after they all receive it and say guys delete that email quick n try to act like a hero saving them from this “scammer”

You got the screenshot from the GA fake email with bitcoin address they told you to send it to ? And u got a transaction and receipt of u sending it to that bitcoin addrsss before Wednesday when u came here to tell us how that all just happened ?

You posting a random transaction on block chain with an amount of whatever u say u got scammed without any proof is just u looking like even More of an idiot.

I have the entire email chain. Stol
You been doing this for so long n but u still a retard who gets scammed huh?

How funny is it that u had to reach out to this fake GA email first. N u try to pull this shit 7 years ago on same board n get called out then.

You probably the one emailing everyone now on the fake GA account to blow smoke of ur dumbass

Coincidentally after u get called out now people receiving the same email ?

N u come on board after they all receive it and say guys delete that email quick n try to act like a hero saving them from this “scammer”

You got the screenshot from the GA fake email with bitcoin address they told you to send it to ? And u got a transaction and receipt of u sending it to that bitcoin addrsss before Wednesday when u came here to tell us how that all just happened ?

You posting a random transaction on block chain with an amount of whatever u say u got scammed without any proof is just u looking like even More of an idiot.
i have the entire email chain on my phone every word of what was said. Every time they sent the btc addresss and how much for the stuff and it was two separate ones actually bc on the sec one he asked for 70 more and I can show the time I bought the btc and transferred it and it correlates exactly to the time of the emails. But will I show you it probably not bc I have nothing to prove to you bc you’re not the source and you can’t help the problem. And just like I stated before. The previous so called scam on the same account where everything is permanent and anyone can do a quick search a see now that would be dumb asf. If it was me why wouldn’t I just start a new account seven years ago and go from there or try it on the other hundred of sources that have been here. And point again that shot seven years ago Millard looked into bc I wasn’t lying and looked at the transaction and see. Hundreds of thousands moved into that account. Hmm if I had that type of money do you think I’d be on this board trying to scam 600 dollars of gear when I could start my own fucking lab with that type of currency??? So your opinion doesn’t mean shit to me and the source can believe whatever they want to also but I understand if they don’t want to reimburse for something they had no part in. I didn’t email him saying hey can you send me my order for free bc I was scammed. No I simply asked him if there’s anything he could help me out with and he responded he would fill the order just show him the emails. And I was trying to do what he said but I don’t know what the he’ll headers on the email are or how to pull up the emails sesperately bc on my phone they are all compiled to the same email and u just click on each reply to show the message. Bc believe me if I was capable to hack and get all these people’s emails you bet your ass you would be the first motherfucker I would do it to just because you’re a jackass little kid who probably got picked on a lot and now do anything to fit in on line and get some reactions.

I have the entire email chain. Stol

i have the entire email chain on my phone every word of what was said. Every time they sent the btc addresss and how much for the stuff and it was two separate ones actually bc on the sec one he asked for 70 more and I can show the time I bought the btc and transferred it and it correlates exactly to the time of the emails. But will I show you it probably not bc I have nothing to prove to you bc you’re not the source and you can’t help the problem. And just like I stated before. The previous so called scam on the same account where everything is permanent and anyone can do a quick search a see now that would be dumb asf. If it was me why wouldn’t I just start a new account seven years ago and go from there or try it on the other hundred of sources that have been here. And point again that shot seven years ago Millard looked into bc I wasn’t lying and looked at the transaction and see. Hundreds of thousands moved into that account. Hmm if I had that type of money do you think I’d be on this board trying to scam 600 dollars of gear when I could start my own fucking lab with that type of currency??? So your opinion doesn’t mean shit to me and the source can believe whatever they want to also but I understand if they don’t want to reimburse for something they had no part in. I didn’t email him saying hey can you send me my order for free bc I was scammed. No I simply asked him if there’s anything he could help me out with and he responded he would fill the order just show him the emails. And I was trying to do what he said but I don’t know what the he’ll headers on the email are or how to pull up the emails sesperately bc on my phone they are all compiled to the same email and u just click on each reply to show the message. Bc believe me if I was capable to hack and get all these people’s emails you bet your ass you would be the first motherfucker I would do it to just because you’re a jackass little kid who probably got picked on a lot and now do anything to fit in on line and get some reactions.
So u reached out to generIcasIa or genericasla or generlcasia in the first place to place an order ? Correct?

So u reached out to generIcasIa or genericasla or generlcasia in the first place to place an order ? Correct?
No the email was to me first and it just said Yes you can add other oils to the promo. So I then looked at his thread and seen he answered my question there also so I thought nothing of it and just started replying to that email. And we went back and forth and I asked him about reimbursement for testing bc I was gonna test 6 oils one from each kit. And we went back and forth and my ordered added up to 545 for the oils and a peptide kit. I sent 470 to the first btc address and then another 70 and didn’t even pay attention to see if the address were the same. It was until I said I forgot to add anavar and he responded how many you need and I said well only 30-45 or how ever many your willing to send. So the reply was send 150 and I’ll add 5 bottles of anavar. And I was like hold up that doesn’t sound right and that’s when I got on here and emailed the other account I had the pdf file for his list on. That’s all that happened. I can’t change it and I damn sure wish it would have been a scam bc I’m out almost 600 now and I still have to buy the shot bc it was some for friends of mine that I get and I can’t just tell them hey I lost your money bc I’m not that type of person and I know how hard they work for their money also. Lesson learned for me it is never answer a source who emails you first ever again. And I just purchase some from QSC and I emailed them making sure it was them bc I got a different person in my email than normal but luckily it was the right account I transferred the money to on that order so that relieved me somewhat. So you can believe me or not dude I wasn’t lying seven years ago and I’m not now. If I was smart enough to hack and find emails and scam I damn sure would not be at work in this 100+ degree weather for 13 hrs a day

Last edited:
I was going to post transaction id but I don’t know how all of it works and if someone is watching they could see an account where I sent it from that could link to me personally and I don’t want that type of information for people to see especially with the scammers watching this board.