MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

all orders out and tracking provided for those who waited longer than usual i apology the delay as we’re overwhelmed with you titiessss fuckers :)

instead of asking colors of tabs and code of the bags for the orals PLEASE LOOK AT THE CODE COLUMN IN THE PDF FILE!! it all says it..

@GenericAsia just a heads up that column is missing the latest pdf, and the second page of the pdf is missing too:

Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/genericasia-international-us-domestic.134417283/post-3324804

Does that estradiol affect you in any way? Good or bad
Also wondering that.

I tested at 99 one time. Felt great. Joints were happy. But then it crept up more & I’d get random dizzy spells with like weak arms feeling.
Went to my doctor around the same time, let him know what I was dealing with. He said there’s “viruses with vertigo symptoms going around, we have gotten a lot lately” like HUH? Guess that’s new.

Took some exemstane after that & was immediately better the next 24-48 hours.

Also wondering that.

I tested at 99 one time. Felt great. Joints were happy. But then it crept up more & I’d get random dizzy spells with like weak arms feeling.
Went to my doctor around the same time, let him know what I was dealing with. He said there’s “viruses with vertigo symptoms going around, we have gotten a lot lately” like HUH? Guess that’s new.

Took some exemstane after that & was immediately better the next 24-48 hours.

I feel fine on higher E2 but never hit 113 or even 99. Usually high normal or just above of the high end.