Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Exactly, why are people fighting betterment of quality, tests and pricing? Endorse what’s advantageous to us customers not the vendors, sometimes people unknowingly act like shills lol.
Agree here. I have bought from SSA in the past. Did a sampler vial pack of about 13 of their blends and more exotic oils and some orals. None of them will be tested. It's a crapshoot, and I knew that going in. ....Figured I'd give them a try..... But as an everyday vendor the big T can't be beat. They test everything, and members test again. You know what you're getting and exactly what dosage. The tip of the cap is the prices are the lowest.
In order for SSA to even consider being in the game long term they would probably have to lose money at first and start shoveling money in Janoshik's pocket for constant testing.

Exactly, why are people fighting betterment of quality, tests and pricing? Endorse what’s advantageous to us customers not the vendors, sometimes people unknowingly act like shills lol.

No one is fighting betterment of quality. That low IQ dip shit is just making things up.

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day!

To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be Retatrutide 5mg 10 mg 15mg!

So, what I want to say is

RT5 :Retatrutide 5mg 120usd/box
RT10 :Retatrutude 10mg 220usd/box
RT15: Retatrutide 15mg 300usd/box

You can combine the above three specifications at will. Minimum order quantity (MOQ):2box 1BOX=10vials
2Box=20vials

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance: Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds 10mg, purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging.

Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method: All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.) Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time:

September 5, 2024 - September 10, 2024

Shipping time When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, Caroline)

If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

SSA Discord:Join the Shanghai Sigma Audley Discord Server!

Telegram: @antonyabc

Whatsapp:+852 6525 4751

Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com

Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!

I must commend these guys for my current order. I was hesitant to give them a try, after they messed up a prior order. The biggest issue I previously had was with their lies when giving updates about my order delays. Among the lies given to me was a “warehouse explosion.” All ended up well, at the time, when they finally refunded me.

I reluctantly placed an order on a Saturday morning. Exactly 7 days later, it was at my local post office. It was then delivered on Monday. 9 days from payment to delivery and it would have likely been only 7, if I had placed an order on a weekday.

They will continue to get my business.

You could get pregnant bro
It wasn't about sex and a real dick. "Don't ride that dick too hard" was a metaphor for "Don't trust Sigma Audley too much". So, I asked what could go wrong if Sigma Audley is trusted and used as a source. Does the person who recommended against this think Sigma Audley scam people, sell low-quality gear, or what? Does he think there is a problem with Sigma Audley, and if yes, what's the problem?

It wasn't about sex and a real dick. "Don't ride that dick too hard" was a metaphor for "Don't trust Sigma Audley too much". So, I asked what could go wrong if Sigma Audley is trusted and used as a source. Does the person who recommended against this think Sigma Audley scam people, sell low-quality gear, or what? Does he think there is a problem with Sigma Audley, and if yes, what's the problem?

I have heard rumblings among the weight loss/peptide crowd about them. Well, those brave enough to venture into QSC’s online spaces anyway, and it’s been mixed. Though name me a vendor where this general sentiment does not apply?

I think the metaphor translates to not kissing their ass too much you will look like a shill. You got your order, feelz check is spot on, this is after the delays too. No need to praise them so much, make a review after you tried the product or test its quality.

Don't ride that dick too hard is not about sigma audley trust or anything like that lol

You have no clue.

It's about shilling and sucking a source cock.

I have no issue with sigma as I never even ordered from them, would I trust them to deliver me good shit? Maybe.

Do I prefer if they provide lab test on every batch they sell? Obviously. Why trust a drug dealer? I trust them to deliver, I can't trust them blindly it will always be great stuff. You need to held sources to high standards or it will be a very quick slippery slope to an hole full of shit

Last edited: