MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I dose both at 1mg x2 a day ... so 2mg a day tb500 and 2 mg a day bpc157.. the results have been life Changing. I had tendonitis so bad I could even lift . And shoulder pain from a previous injury that I had surgery for
My IT band was shot from running that I had trouble even walking. Suffered for months, went to the doc's everything. A few days of bpc had me pain free and a couple months had me healed. That stuff is a wonder drug.

@AlexDavis43 and @dirthand thanks both of you for taking the time to respond. Not sure why I can post here but not 'like' posts but in any case, thanks! I'll be following your lead on this and moving the decimal point when I reconstitute the next vial :)
Some say stack GHK-Cu with tb and bpc. I bought a kit and went through it and didn't feel anything extra. However at the time I was on more stuff than I care to admit to so the only thing I was feeling was the need to lift weight.. I will say @GenericAsia has the cheapest price for bpc157 and I really like the tb500 instead of the tb4..

i agree with @dirthand ga has the best deal for bpc and the tb frag is very beneficial , it has been more than kind on my old joints etc dosing both at 3x daily 1 mg for 3 mg total seemed to be good for my healing after surgery, surgery next Thursday so the bpc/tb frag is already flowing through my body ,,,,,

Some say stack GHK-Cu with tb and bpc. I bought a kit and went through it and didn't feel anything extra. However at the time I was on more stuff than I care to admit to so the only thing I was feeling was the need to lift weight.. I will say @GenericAsia has the cheapest price for bpc157 and I really like the tb500 instead of the tb4..
Would love to see @GenericAsia carry GHK-CU....

Back