Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

1. Nuts in general are quite useless
2. Nothing but shitty omega 6’s and phytoestrogen
deez nuts GIF

i like my almonds how i like my women, small and hairless
Can you guys stop fucking talking about fucking almonds? Nobody gives a single fuck about fucking almonds. All ive heard about for the past 2 days is fucking almonds. Make your own fucking thread to talk about fucking almonds. Fuck almonds.

Why the hate on almonds, they are full of benefits:

The dense nutrition that almonds provide can benefit your body in a number of ways. If you're looking to strengthen your heart, your bones, or even your libido, almonds may help.

Almonds could help you:

Lower cholesterol

Eating almonds helps to lower levels of the bad kind of cholesterol, called low-density lipoprotein (LDL), and increase levels of the good kind, high-density lipoprotein (HDL). Almonds also have anti-inflammatory properties to help protect you from heart disease.

Keep a healthy weight

Although they're high in calories, almonds could help to reduce your risk of weight gain and obesity — as long as you pay attention to portion size. The protein and fiber in the nuts helps you feel full faster, so you can better control your calorie intake while still satisfying your hunger.

Lower blood pressure

The vitamin E, potassium, and calcium in almonds could help to lower your blood pressure, which helps protect against heart disease.
Get essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber

Almonds are rich in important nutrients for your body, including magnesium, vitamin E, and fiber.

Strengthen bones

Almonds have both calcium and phosphorus, which are good for bone health.

Improve blood sugar control

Almonds seem to help curb blood sugar spikes after meals, which is key for people with diabetes.

Improve gut health

Recent research appears to suggest that almonds may help protect the health and immunity of your gastrointestinal (GI) tract. A healthier gut means a better immune system and a stronger body.

The dense nutrition that almonds provide can benefit your body in a number of ways. If you're looking to strengthen your heart, your bones, or even your libido, almonds may help.

Almonds could help you:

Lower cholesterol

Eating almonds helps to lower levels of the bad kind of cholesterol, called low-density lipoprotein (LDL), and increase levels of the good kind, high-density lipoprotein (HDL). Almonds also have anti-inflammatory properties to help protect you from heart disease.

Keep a healthy weight

Although they're high in calories, almonds could help to reduce your risk of weight gain and obesity — as long as you pay attention to portion size. The protein and fiber in the nuts helps you feel full faster, so you can better control your calorie intake while still satisfying your hunger.

Lower blood pressure

The vitamin E, potassium, and calcium in almonds could help to lower your blood pressure, which helps protect against heart disease.

Almonds are rich in important nutrients for your body, including magnesium, vitamin E, and fiber.

Strengthen bones

Almonds seem to help curb blood sugar spikes after meals, which is key for people with diabetes.

Improve gut health

Recent research appears to suggest that almonds may help protect the health and immunity of your gastrointestinal (GI) tract. A healthier gut means a better immune system and a stronger body.
christmas vacation squirrel GIF

Or aflatoxins.
There's another one
But did you guys test your almonds for ENDOTOXINS ?

The "I'm dedicated to Harm Reduction" clown strikes again.

Little surprise coming from a chain smoking father who thinks his kids can't possibly suffer from the second hand cigarette residues his clothes are saturated with...because you know, they haven't had to run to the hospital for it.

What kind of self declared fitness enthusiast smokes? Isn't that the very first thing you'd use your "willpower" to stop?

IMG_8833.jpeg

Little surprise coming from a chain smoking father who thinks his kids can't possibly suffer from the second hand cigarette residues his clothes are saturated with...because you know, they haven't had to run to the hospital for it.

What kind of self declared fitness enthusiast smokes? Isn't that the very first thing you'd use your "willpower" to stop?

View attachment 295528
Bro... smoking isnt that deep....

Almonds could help you:

Lower cholesterol

Keep a healthy weight

Lower blood pressure

Strengthen bones

Improve gut health

FUCK. ALMONDS.

View attachment 295528

Not sure if this means you were objecting to my aflatoxin mention.

I asked of you, as you were not around for a while.
But coming back with this?
U ok?

I didn’t think Declan was a smoker, but whatever.
Attacking his family just because ain't fair.
I don't like it.
I thought you were better than that.
It's low.

View attachment 295528
Stop stooping so low making up stories and including kids just to hurl insults because you got exposed.

Stop being making up lies, lol smoking? You’re reaching just to throw dirt. Get the fuck outta here fatty.

Not sure if this means you were objecting to my aflatoxin mention.

I asked of you, as you were not around for a while.
But coming back with this?
U ok?

I didn’t think Declan was a smoker, but whatever.
Attacking his family just because ain't fair.
I don't like it.
I thought you were better than that.
It's low.
The thing is I don’t smoke lol, I have no idea where he gets this shit from. Sure I did many years ago, I also drink liquor and party, ate like shit and got fat too. I still love krispy kreme and pig out sometimes in buffets so there’s that.

I don’t hide it lol. However, I do not make up shit up or insult other people’s families, I called @Ghoul out for his lies and misinformation nothing personal. But whatever, it’s a free country.

talking about fucking almonds?

about fucking almonds.

All ive heard about for the past 2 days is fucking almonds.

to talk about fucking almonds.

thread to talk about fucking almonds.

FUCK. ALMONDS.
Almond fetish much?

Almonds could help you:

Lower cholesterol

Keep a healthy weight

Lower blood pressure

Strengthen bones

Improve gut health

No Way Wow GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

:D :D :D

Back