Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Stop stooping so low making up stories and including kids just to hurl insults because you got exposed.

Stop being making up lies, lol smoking? You’re reaching just to throw dirt. Get the fuck outta here fatty.
I still don’t quite understand what dude is so butt hurt over. The whole “GLP Jesus” thing I presume? Evidently It does not take much to set off the fatties into a frenzy.

The thing is I don’t smoke lol, I have no idea where he gets this shit from. Sure I did many years ago
So did I.

. I still love krispy kreme and pig out sometimes in buffets so there’s that.

I have a sweet tooth, too.
Sue me.
I don’t hide it lol. However, I do not make up shit up or insult other people’s families, I called @Ghoul out for his lies and misinformation nothing personal. But whatever, it’s a free country.

Yes.
Him being called fat and you whatever else is not helpful.
As for the glp stuff, there is a lot of excitement and support from the medical community. Let's accept that without the need to be brainwashed.
If you care great, if not nevermind.
One can insult someone but when that is the at very basis of all communication, it kind of debases everything.
You two are clever people, you can do without this.

Almond fetish much?

No Way Wow GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

:D :D :D
Dont blame me. Blame the tren!!

The thing is I don’t smoke lol, I have no idea where he gets this shit from. Sure I did many years ago, I also drink liquor and party, ate like shit and got fat too. I still love krispy kreme and pig out sometimes in buffets so there’s that.

I don’t hide it lol. However, I do not make up shit up or insult other people’s families, I called @Ghoul out for his lies and misinformation nothing personal. But whatever, it’s a free country.

Where are his damn scuba diving pictures???!!!! I want to see the mansions in Thailand wtf why isn't anyone bringing this up???!!!

So, lets talk about this @Ghoul individual. When I first came to the forum I thought he was cool and smart. Now I think hes some pathetic moron talking bullshit about "the second hand cigarette toxin residue in your shirt harming everyone else". What an annoying little brat.

So did I.

I have a sweet tooth, too.
Sue me.

Yes.
Him being called fat and you whatever else is not helpful.
As for the glp stuff, there is a lot of excitement and support from the medical community. Let's accept that without the need to be brainwashed.
If you care great, if not nevermind.
One can insult someone but when that is the at very basis of all communication, it kind of debases everything.
You two are clever people, you can do without this.
Awe .. you got such s big heart Ms. Iris.. and this is why you are my sweetheart!!! "Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall inherit the earth."

Awe .. you got such s big heart Ms. Iris.. and this is why you are my sweetheart!!! "Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall inherit the earth."

No, honey, no peacemaker, because I can be the biggest dickhead in the room.

I am just saying if you are arguing with Ghoul about airport scanners, domestic package seizures and endotoxins, why should he be called fat?
What's that got to do with anything?
And, by the same token, why should he post that stuff to Declan, which was pointless and ghastly?

If you insult me because I am talking rubbish is one thing.
Another is gratuitous name calling.

Anyway, thank you.
You are too kind.

And by the way, what did you mean with "I get I from u", earlier?
No way! I never.
Never the instigator.
U just finding excuses.
Lol

So, lets talk about this @Ghoul individual. When I first came to the forum I thought he was cool and smart. Now I think hes some pathetic moron talking bullshit about "the second hand cigarette toxin residue in your shirt harming everyone else". What an annoying little brat.
Just put him on ignore, it solves the problem quick. Much better forum without his bullshit.

ZyzzReincarnate the type of guy to avoid pip by rotating injection spots on the rubber stopper
Hahaha lol. Actually, i'm researching into strategies to reduce PIP as we speak. For example, hyaluronidase can be used to help intramuscularly injected medicines be absorbed into the muscle. Liposomal bupivacaine is an anesthetic that acts over 72 hours, and I thought that could be brewed into gear to reduce PIP. There are various problems with either of these options, but i'm only in the theoretical stage of this investigation.

Hyaluronidase is defo a candidate for optimising HGH absorption and peaking blood levels.

Hahaha lol. Actually, i'm researching into strategies to reduce PIP as we speak. For example, hyaluronidase can be used to help intramuscularly injected medicines be absorbed into the muscle. Liposomal bupivacaine is an anesthetic that acts over 72 hours, and I thought that could be brewed into gear to reduce PIP. There are various problems with either of these options, but i'm only in the theoretical stage of this investigation.

Hyaluronidase is defo a candidate for optimising HGH absorption and peaking blood levels.

You know what helps too?

Almonds

Updated price list

privatebin: Send text and files securely and anonymously with end-to-end encryption (no account required) | PrivateBin

Semaglutide back to stock: overfilled and +99%

US domestic:
Sema 10x5mg $105/kit
Sema 10x10mg $170/kit

International:
Sema 10x2mg $45/kit
Sema 10x5mg $85/kit
Sema 10x10mg $150/kit

Janoshik Analytical
Janoshik Analytical
Janoshik Analytical

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/48601-Semaglutide_2_mg_9WYNNWZLCT1D

https://janoshik.com/tests/48602-Semaglutide_5_mg_6QT2E33C8I67

https://janoshik.com/tests/48603-Semaglutide_10mg_GF9J64QRS4J7

View attachment 295361View attachment 295360View attachment 295359
Why was LL37 10mg discontinued

There are about 18 total comments on almonds... and 8 of you complaining about almonds :D :D.. but who's counting?

I have no experience how well lidocaine mixes with oil, but a dash of it has helped with stuff that's guaranteed more painful than gear.
That being said, lidocaine can also sting a tiny but when first going in.

Last edited:
Back