MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I'm really liking the anadrol pre workout. Only using 50 mg on training days, so 4-5 days per week. Looked crazy full and pumped up on my push day yesterday

I'm really liking the anadrol pre workout. Only using 50 mg on training days, so 4-5 days per week. Looked crazy full and pumped up on my push day yesterday
This is the sort of feedback I appreciate……

You’ve been around 8 years and you’re speaking on the actual product, not just cheap prices and fast shipping

Why buy from GENERIC ASIA?

• No hidden fees
  • No insurances fee for reship orders
  • Best Customer service it’s a big priority
  • Best Communication with you guys
  • High quality products, cheap prices
  • Lab results available for all our product
  • You pay for the products price and no other hidden fees
  • shipping cost 35$ up to 2kg - can’t get cheaper
  • All emails replied within 3-5 hours, payment collection within the day,
  • Your one stop shop to go.
  • Fast delivery and guaranteed delivery.
  • 2-7 USA DOMESTIC DELIVERY
  • 5-18 days INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY

getting a bit quiet where y’all at with those feedback guys :) no one commenting on how fast our shipping is internationally and domestic ?? :)

3 days domestic delivery average
5-9 days recent international deliveries

fast communication, fast service, high quality products , cheap prices , payment collection within same day… what more services can GA do for you titty suckers :-

getting a bit quiet where y’all at with those feedback guys :) no one commenting on how fast our shipping is internationally and domestic ?? :)

3 days domestic delivery average
5-9 days recent international deliveries

fast communication, fast service, high quality products , cheap prices , payment collection within same day… what more services can GA do for you titty suckers :-
I made an order and paid on the 5th. Received tracking on the 9th no moment on package yet.. I'll keep u updated!!

I'm gonna give this trizepatide a whirl. Just ordered a couple vials today. I tried semaglutide awhile back but didn't like the nausea I was getting, and keep hearing the newer glps would be a better option. Just want to try a low dose on the cut I'm about to start. Are most people titrating up to around 1mg 3 times per week?

I'm gonna give this trizepatide a whirl. Just ordered a couple vials today. I tried semaglutide awhile back but didn't like the nausea I was getting, and keep hearing the newer glps would be a better option. Just want to try a low dose on the cut I'm about to start. Are most people titrating up to around 1mg 3 times per week?
According to the Lilly website (inventor of the drug) starting dose is 2.5.g a week for 4 weeks then up to 5mg a week. For I'm not sure how long I don't remember. I started at 5mg a week and stayed there for about 6 months.

waiting for a package since September 9th, its not moving yet according to tracking number, seems stuck in some loop , idk its an international order so ima not worried, tracking for a few other vendors has been off lately to ,,,,,,, i'll keep everyone updated

You guys think the pricing on your tabs for AAS will ever come down? Oil prices are good but tabs are still pretty high. QSC anavar 100 x 30mg is $30. Sigma Audley 100 x 50mg is $37. Yours is anavar 100 x 50mg for $90.

You guys think the pricing on your tabs for AAS will ever come down? Oil prices are good but tabs are still pretty high. QSC anavar 100 x 30mg is $30. Sigma Audley 100 x 50mg is $37. Yours is anavar 100 x 50mg for $90.
You are looking at an old pricelist. Their international price for anavar 50mg ×100 is now 55$ and most of their orals is cheaper than anyone now
50mg winstril x 100 17$

Back