MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

waiting for a package since September 9th, its not moving yet according to tracking number, seems stuck in some loop , idk its an international order so ima not worried, tracking for a few other vendors has been off lately to ,,,,,,, i'll keep everyone updated
The tracking for my last order showed nothing the entire time until it suddenly said out for delivery and I got the pack a few hours later. International tracking is very finicky.

You guys think the pricing on your tabs for AAS will ever come down? Oil prices are good but tabs are still pretty high. QSC anavar 100 x 30mg is $30. Sigma Audley 100 x 50mg is $37. Yours is anavar 100 x 50mg for $90.
check the new pastebin prices or email me for pdf file..

also we do not weight in being the cheapest here, what we offer in return is that you pay for the fast service and fast communication plus the high quality products. our priority has never been being the cheapest source here as told in beginning a lot of products can’t be competitive but in return you get the best service, payment collection, fast communication and high quality products.

that what GA stands for :)

The tracking for my last order showed nothing the entire time until it suddenly said out for delivery and I got the pack a few hours later. International tracking is very finicky.
correct there may have been some update issues but no issues with delivery at all. enjoy the products

new products available guys!!

kit prices / 10 vials
Trestolone 100mg/ml - 310$
HCG 5000iu - 120$
Survodutide 10mg - 400$
Mazdutide 10mg - 300$
Cagrilitilintide 10mg - 350$
HGH 36iu - 250$

single prices
Trestolone 100mg/ml - 40$
HCG 5000iu - 20$
Survodutide 10mg - 50$
Mazdutide 10mg - 45$
Cagrilitilintide 10mg - 45$
HGH 36iu - 250$ ( 1 kit )

check the new pastebin prices or email me for pdf file..

also we do not weight in being the cheapest here, what we offer in return is that you pay for the fast service and fast communication plus the high quality products. our priority has never been being the cheapest source here as told in beginning a lot of products can’t be competitive but in return you get the best service, payment collection, fast communication and high quality products.

that what GA stands for :)
This is the difference between professionals and amateurs.
Until now you have done very good job GA

Back