MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

i'm glad i didn't hold my breath waiting for the hgh jano results,
Yeah I was waiting to buy some but taking so long I had to order from other source. Hopefully it’s just backed up testing at the moment and not bad results bc I was concerned with dimer in that high of mg vials. His lower dose gh had more dimer than I like if I remember correctly. I couldn’t find the test for it or I would quote to compare when the new results are posted

Yeah I was waiting to buy some but taking so long I had to order from other source. Hopefully it’s just backed up testing at the moment and not bad results bc I was concerned with dimer in that high of mg vials. His lower dose gh had more dimer than I like if I remember correctly. I couldn’t find the test for it or I would quote to compare when the new results are posted
i can assure you guys the hgh is not bad results at all. have been some miscommunication with different analytical companies who havent tested the dimer, so we need to have that retested and it can take some time.. but i can promise you guys that quality is top )

i can assure you guys the hgh is not bad results at all. have been some miscommunication with different analytical companies who havent tested the dimer, so we need to have that retested and it can take some time.. but i can promise you guys that quality is top )
you should use ONLY one company, Jano, because all the other don't know shit on how to test substances and it has been proven plenty of times

you should use ONLY one company, Jano, because all the other don't know shit on how to test substances and it has been proven plenty of times
the thing is tests can be very different from companies to companies so we provide as one of the only sources in here tests from both places and not only janoshik.

Analiza Bialek is also great so is janoshik.

It's probably just qsc kits at a markup. Don't know too many other people selling 360iu kits.

(And that's fine btw--GA needs to make his margins too, so no issue with him obviously marking it up)

... but I'd bet it tests very close to the other 360iu kits in circulation
what make you think that?

we are not any markup for anyone. all my products is customized production even the tabs is colored and have an score on them, which most dont have. i saw that there was a lot of demand for 36iu hgh and if there is demand then i will supply it.

even 50iu can be made

what make you think that?

we are not any markup for anyone. all my products is customized production even the tabs is colored and have an score on them, which most dont have. i saw that there was a lot of demand for 36iu hgh and if there is demand then i will supply it.

even 50iu can be made
Some people just talk marcus... i do not believe anybody beleives that. I have full confidence you make all of your products Listen my last pack is due to land today.. ordered and paid on the 5th received on 23rd.. 18 days.. could be worse could be better.. thing is it got here!! Thank you!

Some people just talk marcus... i do not believe anybody beleives that. I have full confidence you make all of your products Listen my last pack is due to land today.. ordered and paid on the 5th received on 23rd.. 18 days.. could be worse could be better.. thing is it got here!! Thank you!
thank you for the kind words mate and we do appreciate customers like you and not just stuff they assume them self lol. i guess he havent made any order with me otherwise he would notice the difference of the all my products.

Back