MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Got my international order for some orals in yesterday. 13 days from order to delivery. I've been using the Tren e from a previous order with great results. Swapped from another vendor's anavar to GA last night and had a tremendous workout. GA is quickly becoming one of my favorite vendors. Just keep up on the janoshik testing across the range of your products.

Received my promo order today under 14 days for sure closer to one week I believe. Fast as hell for international.Glad to see source isn’t too busy that packs start taking an extra week. Thanks GA for the promo products I received. One kit mast e , a kit each of tb500 and bpc. Thought I would give the orals a try but didn’t expect the 100 pack to be so small lol. Haven’t opened the bags but from the looks of it they’re extremely small. Ready to see the hgh results so can make this a one stop shop all the time.

See, it can be done! @Obeast88 made a TD post and didn't include any potentially OPSEC risky pictures of packaging etc

He said the pack landed and we believe him. Easy peasy.

as promised here is the HGH 36iu lab results, i am really sorry for the delay but as said there had been some miscommunication and that is why it took longer than usual. but the results speaks for it self feel free to comment )

I want reiterate that my post about hgh testing was not to poke at GA 's lack of testing there hgh, more so a kick in pants to get them "on the ball" snd get some testing done on there hgh , GA seems like such a solid source so far , i wish they'd step up there game a little bit and just "follow through " with said promising of hgh testing ,,,,, come on Marcus you can do this man !!
:)

Got my international order for some orals in yesterday. 13 days from order to delivery. I've been using the Tren e from a previous order with great results. Swapped from another vendor's anavar to GA last night and had a tremendous workout. GA is quickly becoming one of my favorite vendors. Just keep up on the janoshik testing across the range of your products.
thanks for the feedback mate we do appreciate it

Received my promo order today under 14 days for sure closer to one week I believe. Fast as hell for international.Glad to see source isn’t too busy that packs start taking an extra week. Thanks GA for the promo products I received. One kit mast e , a kit each of tb500 and bpc. Thought I would give the orals a try but didn’t expect the 100 pack to be so small lol. Haven’t opened the bags but from the looks of it they’re extremely small. Ready to see the hgh results so can make this a one stop shop all the time.
appreciate the feedback mate, as i alwasy says. i strive to give the best service as possible and not like to keep your orders waiting for nothing.

guys come on man cant be hard to provide transaction ID / hash ID after the payment is sent. i do NOT accept screenshot as proof, i want the transaction ID !! :)

Your 36IU GH is 72% more expensive than the equivalent product from your main competitor.

Your 5000IU HCG is 64% more expensive than the equivalent product from your main competitor.

Great service is surely worth a price premium, but even with that in mind, your peptide pricing does not seem competitive.

Back