MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I’m sure I’ll get flamed because I’m bringing up points that nobody wants to talk about, kind of a ‘why ruin a good thing, nobody has gotten hurt’ type of deal. Harm reduction aside, we should at least be a little less soft on these guys. I understand the lucrative price point and how it’s so enticing, we cannot let this draw our attention away from simple vetting process.

I’m not going to be the only “Karen” in here pressing all these concerns. I spoke my peace and laid out my concerns in a very clear and understandable way I believe. If Generic Asia addresses them properly and timely, they earned a customer and fed valuable info to their existing customers. It’s up to you guys to put some effort into vetting them and getting a clearer understanding of what the fuck is being injected into your bodies. Hope these messages reach you all well. Looking forward to Generic Asia properly addressing this, without promo and customer service smoke signal drops.

Ivan Drago out.

I’m sure I’ll get flamed because I’m bringing up points that nobody wants to talk about, kind of a ‘why ruin a good thing, nobody has gotten hurt’ type of deal. Harm reduction aside, we should at least be a little less soft on these guys. I understand the lucrative price point and how it’s so enticing, we cannot let this draw our attention away from simple vetting process.

I’m not going to be the only “Karen” in here pressing all these concerns. I spoke my peace and laid out my concerns in a very clear and understandable way I believe. If Generic Asia addresses them properly and timely, they earned a customer and fed valuable info to their existing customers. It’s up to you guys to put some effort into vetting them and getting a clearer understanding of what the fuck is being injected into your bodies. Hope these messages reach you all well. Looking forward to Generic Asia properly addressing this, without promo and customer service smoke signal drops.

Ivan Drago out.
You've brought many valid points. I stand with you on these needing to be addressed. Hope he does

Back