MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I’m sure I’ll get flamed because I’m bringing up points that nobody wants to talk about, kind of a ‘why ruin a good thing, nobody has gotten hurt’ type of deal. Harm reduction aside, we should at least be a little less soft on these guys. I understand the lucrative price point and how it’s so enticing, we cannot let this draw our attention away from simple vetting process.

I’m not going to be the only “Karen” in here pressing all these concerns. I spoke my peace and laid out my concerns in a very clear and understandable way I believe. If Generic Asia addresses them properly and timely, they earned a customer and fed valuable info to their existing customers. It’s up to you guys to put some effort into vetting them and getting a clearer understanding of what the fuck is being injected into your bodies. Hope these messages reach you all well. Looking forward to Generic Asia properly addressing this, without promo and customer service smoke signal drops.

Ivan Drago out.

I’m sure I’ll get flamed because I’m bringing up points that nobody wants to talk about, kind of a ‘why ruin a good thing, nobody has gotten hurt’ type of deal. Harm reduction aside, we should at least be a little less soft on these guys. I understand the lucrative price point and how it’s so enticing, we cannot let this draw our attention away from simple vetting process.

I’m not going to be the only “Karen” in here pressing all these concerns. I spoke my peace and laid out my concerns in a very clear and understandable way I believe. If Generic Asia addresses them properly and timely, they earned a customer and fed valuable info to their existing customers. It’s up to you guys to put some effort into vetting them and getting a clearer understanding of what the fuck is being injected into your bodies. Hope these messages reach you all well. Looking forward to Generic Asia properly addressing this, without promo and customer service smoke signal drops.

Ivan Drago out.
You've brought many valid points. I stand with you on these needing to be addressed. Hope he does

Also curious as to what the weeks maybe months long misunderstanding was for the HGH test??
It’s pretty obvious what’s being tested when you pay for HGH testing.
Especially thru the two testing companies.
I mean granted one of them had to be told what the compound was because he said it was something else lol

Maybe it was said what the issue was? Maybe it wasn’t, because I didn’t read it.
simply because shipping take time to arrive, testing the product takes time and when there is misunderstanding/miscommunications with the Analysis Companies as we had, then it can be delayed a few extra weeks.

the real reason for why the HGH testing was slower than rest of the test was simply because it was NOT dimer tested and as this community is interested in is to see the dimer results as well, so there was no point in showing an lab test that didn’t have any dimer testing.

but if you guys want the results to see and check the dates your self of the lab results, then tell me and I publish it those that didn’t have dimer test.

that is the reason, and the lab tests is available too.

simply because shipping take time to arrive, testing the product takes time and when there is misunderstanding/miscommunications with the Analysis Companies as we had, then it can be delayed a few extra weeks.

the real reason for why the HGH testing was slower than rest of the test was simply because it was NOT dimer tested and as this community is interested in is to see the dimer results as well, so there was no point in showing an lab test that didn’t have any dimer testing.

but if you guys want the results to see and check the dates your self of the lab results, then tell me and I publish it those that didn’t have dimer test.

that is the reason, and the lab tests is available too.
Care to touch on what @ivandragovich brought up?

Exactly this. Unless I missed it, I didn’t see a clear explanation. Lots of gaslighting and “Come on my customer service is the best, fast shipping, best prices! Come on everyone let’s be nice to everyone. Hey guys you ready for a big surprise?!” It’s a very curious dynamic. How about a big surprise of testing all of your product before selling the new batch, not constantly having excuses as to why it’s not being tested. Also, how about not changing up the labeling and caps identification during testing, nobody finds that suspicious? Their reasoning was it was too confusing to the customer. How about you have normal labels to begin with or a proper system from the start, should have been something figured out logistically way before going public!

I think you guys are being way too soft on this lab. If they can’t figure out how to color code their compounds and get timely testing… then what else is being left up for luck?! OPSEC? Quality of sterilization? So much behind that curtain we can’t see, things we can see aren’t pretty. Shhh everyone “FAST SHIPPING, BIG SURPRISE, COME ON GUYS ITS REALLY QUIET IN HERE.”
all my products is being tested before it’s published for sale mate, you can check the previous pages such as HGH , EQ300, test e , test c.. new batches are always being tested before released for sale.

now that you mention the coloring caps, the reason for why I decided to remove the focus of the colored caps and instead making STICKERS of the initials of each products is just to make it easier for you guys and me in the end, I had daily 100 mails asking for caps colors and how to identify, as they did NOT read the pdf file at all. What is to be suspicious here? That I made easier for you guys to identify the products and work effective, efficient, smarter and save time for both ends?

Last edited:

Ivan Drago out.
sounds like you did not go through the pages or seen my lab tests at all mate.

i do NOT sell any products without testing, all our products is tested and available for you guys to see.

the thing your mentioning do not make sense at all, your welcome to make an order and test the products your self

Last edited:
Care to touch on what @ivandragovich brought up?
what do you exactly want to know?

lab tests? available
why the colored caps changed to stickers of initials of each compound? - works better like this and easier, so customers not have 100 question of “ what color is my test e “ now you can identify it as TE, easy.

details of our facility production? yes i can make an whole list to you guys if you want that,

lab tests? available
why the colored caps changed to stickers of initials of each compound? - works better like this and easier, so customers not have 100 question of “ what color is my test e “ now you can identify it as TE, easy.

details of our facility production? yes i can make an whole list to you guys if you want that,
Details of your facility, well the details you can share safely and securely, that would be great for you to break down the list for everyone. Any one else want this to be posted so I don’t look like the only asshole? Lol.

Also OPSEC, what do you do to ensure that you aren’t at high risk (everyone is at risk, no matter the OPSEC, so that’s why I say high risk). What do you do to ensure customers aren’t at risk with having their info leaked. Thanks.

sounds like you did not go through the pages or seen my lab tests at all mate.

i do NOT sell any products without testing, all our products is tested and available for you guys to see.

the thing your mentioning do not make sense at all, your welcome to make an order and test the products your self
I did go through the pages, as well as used A.I. to comb through your replies. It found the common issue, while test are available they are all over the place and not very timely. Come on fellow members I can’t be the only one here noticing this issue? The tests take weeks if not months at times, batches already in sale before tests even being completed? What am I missing here. Someone either back me up or call me a fool.

Honestly, so far these replies @GenericAsia , make me feel like I’m being gaslighted by my girlfriend. Smells slightly defensive as well. Direct, cut and clear answers would be great. I’m not attacking you, I’m not accusing you, I’m seeking clarification for me and hopefully for others on here.

Last edited:
Anadrol test available???
Or is that still waiting on customer testing who bought it?
This is another one I forgot to mention, thank you. Many times tests weren’t performed where customers promised they would do “blind” tests. Why not just test it anyways and have that on hand just in case? Guys, what am I missing here?

Can someone else chime in so I don’t sound like the only one screaming “I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER!”

IMG_7267.webp
You say you can’t post photos, there are plenty of small and big sources that have and while it could be photoshop, AI generated or whatever, it gives everyone peace of mind. You act as if posting any photos will blow your whole operation. You aren’t that important to the government.

Example above is from Muscle Candy thread.

lab tests? available

I'm interested in your sterility process mainly. What's your facility like. Pictures would be nice. Is opsec an important thing to you. Alot has been asked but you only touched on the caps and testing

Back