MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I for one appreciate what drago is doing here. A lot of us including myself operate with an addict mentality and just haphazerdly inject whatever has a good price point. When or if he gets the answers he's looking for, all of us get the benefit from the food for thought. I mean, like he said why is no one else asking these questions. I for one really can't talk because my package got delivered today and I slammed 200mg of his tren E as this conversation was going on. But like he said, to each their own

I for one appreciate what drago is doing here. A lot of us including myself operate with an addict mentality and just haphazerdly inject whatever has a good price point. When or if he gets the answers he's looking for, all of us get the benefit from the food for thought. I mean, like he said why is no one else asking these questions. I for one really can't talk because my package got delivered today and I slammed 200mg of his tren E as this conversation was going on. But like he said, to each their own
I appreciate it. I may not have gone about it the most proper way, and def got carried away there with my messages. I started out pretty well and could have left it at that, emotions ran high, my E2 is prob fucked again.

My only goal here is to get some answers because I am genuinely interested in this source. I also figured I can dive a little deeper into it and get some clarity for everyone in this thread.

I was fully expecting to get flamed on here. Comes with the territory. Hope to hear from @GenericAsia soon with some good information.

I appreciate it. I may not have gone about it the most proper way, and def got carried away there with my messages. I started out pretty well and could have left it at that, emotions ran high, my E2 is prob fucked again.

My only goal here is to get some answers because I am genuinely interested in this source. I also figured I can dive a little deeper into it and get some clarity for everyone in this thread.

I was fully expecting to get flamed on here. Comes with the territory. Hope to hear from @GenericAsia soon with some good information.
No problem brother. I appreciate your effort. Let me just add some clarity. I had the package in hand and it wasn't going down the toilet but you're right, I've seen sources disappear for less on this forum when held to scrutiny and I'm seeing a few other sources I haven't tried yet that look attractive so maybe GA can chime in

Back