MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Like I said, you have become somewhat arrogant and over confident. You’re not destroying your company, you are ruining your credibility. The picture Excel.exe is the same one you used minus the watermarks.
i am sorry that you feel that i am being an arrogant and over confident. i am here and trying to communicate about this matter and get over it best possible way.

one picture was shared with me in an context of my factory, but sadly it appeared to be one that was online as we all can see.

my intention was not to get you guys any fake photos at all, which i also have cleared and proofed you.

that picture was sent to me wrongly and should not have been shared in here as well, you are right. but i can guarantee you the rest of my pictures and the recent one with GA and the date written is 100% original.

What a roller coaster of emotions. I feel like I got cheated on, fucked in the ass, jerked off and then dumped. Then, few moments after all that, received a text from that crazy ex saying “i miss you…”

What a show, what a show. 1728721094110.gif

I could only find this
View attachment 298251

How do I claim my $1000?
also i would like to tell you guys how it works here.

the photos i provided is not stolen or copied from any factories that i am not using. all pictures is belonging to factory. that filler company is an external company who is an trader/supplier of the company i use, for my production.

i would also like to mention you guys this so you dont forget about it as i have been mentioning it a lot now. i am not using any underground labs to produce my products, i am using an licensed manufacturer where the safety, security is weighted a lot.

i proofed you guys pictures with the current date and GA written on paper as well, to show dignity, keeping word and have an reputation to keep.

again, i was just informed about that picture now that it is an shared picture with the filler company, as they're an supplier of that factory i use.

i would like to state again, i am not producing on any underground laboratory and only produce at licensed factories, that is also the reason for that picture is available on the internet as they are an supplier.

shit went too fast when i got the pictures and was not aware of it until they i looked through my conversation with the factory, as they also stated that this picture is shared with an supplier in china.. but i guess i handled too fast and quickly without read and did not take my time to check it out.. as i was just focused in here.

What a roller coaster of emotions. I feel like I got cheated on, fucked in the ass, jerked off and then dumped. Then, few moments after all that, received a text from that crazy ex saying “i miss you…”

What a show, what a show. View attachment 298266
What a perfectly accurate way to describe my emotions as well. Talk about Icarus…god, damn.

@GenericAsia

That was a really really really close call for you GA. You will still probably face the wrath of meso for those other pictures to some extent, so do not be surprised if there are some members who want a little more proof.

I hope this is a good example to start with the last picture you shared in order to avoid a shitstorm.

Keep this in mind as you continue to satisfy @readalot list of requests for the good of your business.

Back