MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I get it man… It was a joke lol

But what I will say is I get the concern with the hormones but at the same time people eat fast food and other bullshit which is known to cause cancer and drink sugary soda, which is known to cause diabetes, but don’t bat an eye about purchasing stuff like that. Not to mention drinking alcohol which is literally poison

And I believe some people on here that are giving them shit even stated they will not do UGL gear. So why the hassle?
I realized it was a joke a bit late; early morning brain. Wasn’t trying to go in on you.

You’re right, lots of people put bad things in their body and don’t bat an eye.

Tread carefully man… don’t be like me two days ago. Everyone has their own individual risk tolerance.

You won’t see me pushing for endotoxin testing, because I personally don’t care and maybe that makes me a knuckledragger.

However, I think we can all acknowledge that the more testing, the better, right?

So you won’t see me trying to prevent endotoxin testing. I just won’t be aggressively lobbying for it.

This forum doesn’t have to be an echo chamber, but I think we can all work together and coexist.

And I believe some people on here that are giving them shit even stated they will not do UGL gear. So why the hassle?
Personally, I said I didn't do UGL. A vendor steps up and tests consistent with the now current fraudulent claims of GMP/pharma/blah blah, that may change. If I have to push for a new premium line of UGL product, so be it. It will be helpful for others as well. I am not going to settle and I don't want you to have to settle. The vendors adapt to what WE want. Not the other way around.

Not cool to claim credit for stuff they aren't currently doing. I want people to understand that.

Example: this "gmp/pharma quality" vendor puts out a finished product and doesn't even test (or at the least doesn't report) the sterility of each batch. Utter and complete BS. If they were doing it you know they'd be showing the results, right?

Last edited:
Validation: Each batch of cleaned and sterilized vials must undergo physical, chemical, and microbiological testing (e.g., sterility testing, particle detection) to ensure they meet pharmacopeia standards.

Prove it or state you were bullshitting everyone here.

Your vials met USP standards? Slick wording. What about your f'n product?

Opsec was the reason initial photos weren’t put up, now @GenericAsia has completely outed the manufacturing facility, which leans me to believe that isn’t the actual place the stuff is made, sorry but until there is Driada style lab video done I’m never buying from here again.
Sharing his picture is like me putting up a Pic of F1 car and telling people I am competitive at the Indy 500. We don't need your facility pic. We need to know your team knows what the F they are doing. Test results on each batch consistent with your stupid pharma claims.

I don’t have much to contribute to the current drama regarding lab quality etc but I finally got my account going and wanted to say anecdotally I’ve been happy with my first batch of products I received from GA back in July, I’ve ran his EQ, Deca, Primo, and Tren E and all seem to feel as advertised after a few of months cycling through them. Also little to no PIP with his oils from my experience. I did try his tirz at the time I may have reconstituted it with too much BAC but it did seem to wear off faster than some of my other sources in the past, but again that might have been on me.

Shipping is interesting usually arrives around 3 weeks after order for me, the tracking often doesn’t update until right before arrival maybe 5 days or so beforehand so you’re left waiting a long time trying to figure out if it actually shipped or not. I’m still waiting on one box to arrive from him for my current batch but so far not missing anything so long as the rest of my current order arrives in the second box. For some reason these two boxes were shipped at the same time one arrived yesterday the other one is in tracking purgatory so not sure what that’s about.

Communication is blunt usually responds within 24 hours of an email. Generally good service so far.

Sharing his picture is like me putting up a Pic of F1 car and telling people I am competitive at the Indy 500. We don't need your facility pic. We need to know your team knows what the F they are doing. Test results on each batch consistent with your stupid pharma claims.
This, sure it is nice to see some nice bling bling cylinders and dudes in full body condoms but the most important is the product.

sure it is nice to see some nice bling bling cylinders and dudes in full body condoms
I know the current vetting standards were developed by well meaning folks. But respectfully, they need a serious improvement. Save your facility pics and show what matters. Don't worry, we will be happy to confirm/refute with 3rd party testing. It's coming.

sorry but you really seem like a stupid boy, you test the products and they are good, and you criticize the source?

get over it friend and go back to fishing idiot
Little shit why have you go out from your corner when you haven't finished eating your daily dosage of shit, ALONE?

Don't you ever dare to quote or tag me again in this source cock sucking message of yours.

That a product is well dosed doesn't mean shit, there are so many other variables that need to be on point

Picture is almost worthless. Where's the picture of your C of A for each batch of finished products for that ahem, *GMP* facility?

Can't even run sterility on each batch? Pitiful.

Back