MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

It appears GA has left the building. We need an explanation. I know a lot of joking is being had but the implications of his actions are serious. It's seems we are being played with and I don't fucking like that. Just be truthful, and for fucks sake acknowledge the damn anadrol test.
more than likely the anadrol didnt test well. anadrol raws have historically had issue. a quick search in the lab testing section on here will show anadrol raws testing all over the place. Cridi887's/Rido's Lab Testing

he was also asked back in july about the anadrol testing, there may have been earlier requests for it, but this is just from a quick search. its now the middle of october.

more than likely the anadrol didnt test well. anadrol raws have historically had issue. a quick search in the lab testing section on here will show anadrol raws testing all over the place. Cridi887's/Rido's Lab Testing

he was also asked back in july about the anadrol testing, there may have been earlier requests for it, but this is just from a quick search. its now the middle of october.
i already made an statement about this as well if you search that up too and look back in the pages. the test will be shared no worries.

my first thoughts seeing that pic was that it seemed as though the text wasnt parallel with the paper, but didnt care enough to look into it.

also does it not strike you odd that the note isnt handwritten nor crumpled as is the case with other sources? that would have been one way to dispel any doubts.
omg !! :D seriously?? are we gonna talk all small details now, next time you will ask why it was not attached on the equipments it self?

i am not gonna do any more comments about the pictures any longer, there is enough shared pics.

omg !! :D seriously?? are we gonna talk all small details now, next time you will ask why it was not attached on the equipments it self?

i am not gonna do any more comments about the pictures any longer, there is enough shared pics.
I am not trying to keep attacking you about the pics... it's a non-issue for me, aside from the potential question of integrity (I do believe any or all of those pics could have been photo-shopped or manipulated with AI....but I also believe in Jesus. Thus, if you ask me to prove EITHER of those things, I cannot).

The 2 "camps" I outlined in a previous post will still "like" you (as much as one can with an underground dealer) as long as you aren't reporting to shady car salesman lying tactics.

The thing that would take you to the absolute NEXT level (I am impressed and amazed how quickly you took off as a source that many users seem to love) is to commiserate with Readalot about enhanced testing.

I believe that if you did that testing AND passed that cost in some way on to the end user, you would become legendary.

My ultimate points:
- I've not purchased from you, so I can't speak to your level of customer service or product.

- I like that you try to keep the thread positive and even allow dissent in the thread.

- I don't like the delaying tactics for most of your answers (but I don't know if that's necessarily because you're doing something shady or just cannot provide certain info right away...some of that I understand)

- you can decide if you want to ponder enhanced testing or not. It would definitely take time to implement but what is being asked if you appears to be something being asked of many sources on here (especially if they claim pharma -grade etc.)

Just don't resort to lies for ANY answer and you'll continue to survive on here (but that's more of life advice than anything else...so what the hell do I know).

I'm curious if you and Readalot can communicate and come up with a future strategy to implement at least SOME of what they're proposing but I know everyone is reasonable enough to know that doesn't happen overnight AND the trade off would be higher cost (assuming your product tested well...which wouldn't necessarily be your fault if it didn't...since we don't know what the tests would even reveal for ANY lab).

Good luck either way. I don't think any of this was personal to you (aside from starting to pull out the pitchforks for funny business with the pics...and no, I do not need any further explanation on them... it's irrelevant).

Back