MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

It appears GA has left the building. We need an explanation. I know a lot of joking is being had but the implications of his actions are serious. It's seems we are being played with and I don't fucking like that. Just be truthful, and for fucks sake acknowledge the damn anadrol test.
more than likely the anadrol didnt test well. anadrol raws have historically had issue. a quick search in the lab testing section on here will show anadrol raws testing all over the place. Cridi887's/Rido's Lab Testing

he was also asked back in july about the anadrol testing, there may have been earlier requests for it, but this is just from a quick search. its now the middle of october.

more than likely the anadrol didnt test well. anadrol raws have historically had issue. a quick search in the lab testing section on here will show anadrol raws testing all over the place. Cridi887's/Rido's Lab Testing

he was also asked back in july about the anadrol testing, there may have been earlier requests for it, but this is just from a quick search. its now the middle of october.
i already made an statement about this as well if you search that up too and look back in the pages. the test will be shared no worries.

my first thoughts seeing that pic was that it seemed as though the text wasnt parallel with the paper, but didnt care enough to look into it.

also does it not strike you odd that the note isnt handwritten nor crumpled as is the case with other sources? that would have been one way to dispel any doubts.
omg !! :D seriously?? are we gonna talk all small details now, next time you will ask why it was not attached on the equipments it self?

i am not gonna do any more comments about the pictures any longer, there is enough shared pics.

omg !! :D seriously?? are we gonna talk all small details now, next time you will ask why it was not attached on the equipments it self?

i am not gonna do any more comments about the pictures any longer, there is enough shared pics.
I am not trying to keep attacking you about the pics... it's a non-issue for me, aside from the potential question of integrity (I do believe any or all of those pics could have been photo-shopped or manipulated with AI....but I also believe in Jesus. Thus, if you ask me to prove EITHER of those things, I cannot).

The 2 "camps" I outlined in a previous post will still "like" you (as much as one can with an underground dealer) as long as you aren't reporting to shady car salesman lying tactics.

The thing that would take you to the absolute NEXT level (I am impressed and amazed how quickly you took off as a source that many users seem to love) is to commiserate with Readalot about enhanced testing.

I believe that if you did that testing AND passed that cost in some way on to the end user, you would become legendary.

My ultimate points:
- I've not purchased from you, so I can't speak to your level of customer service or product.

- I like that you try to keep the thread positive and even allow dissent in the thread.

- I don't like the delaying tactics for most of your answers (but I don't know if that's necessarily because you're doing something shady or just cannot provide certain info right away...some of that I understand)

- you can decide if you want to ponder enhanced testing or not. It would definitely take time to implement but what is being asked if you appears to be something being asked of many sources on here (especially if they claim pharma -grade etc.)

Just don't resort to lies for ANY answer and you'll continue to survive on here (but that's more of life advice than anything else...so what the hell do I know).

I'm curious if you and Readalot can communicate and come up with a future strategy to implement at least SOME of what they're proposing but I know everyone is reasonable enough to know that doesn't happen overnight AND the trade off would be higher cost (assuming your product tested well...which wouldn't necessarily be your fault if it didn't...since we don't know what the tests would even reveal for ANY lab).

Good luck either way. I don't think any of this was personal to you (aside from starting to pull out the pitchforks for funny business with the pics...and no, I do not need any further explanation on them... it's irrelevant).

@GenericAsia buddy you got to upgrade your shipping to yunexpress or at least offer it. Because China post is shit.

CHINA POST: SENT 29th of SEPTEMBER - October 14th still nothing has arrived and it's stuck at custom (not good at all).

Yunexpress package from another source: sent 10th of October - 14th of October landed in my country and will be delivered soon.

Can you see the difference?
Plus you gotta stop marking your stuff because if custom open the package they gonna seize the package 100% with all those stickers telling them what is what. Instead with a nice disguise like other sources do package is assured to pass even custom inspection.

Unless you get a special line with DHL like other sources offer in that case you can put any labels on it, will not matter.

@GenericAsia buddy you got to upgrade your shipping to yunexpress or at least offer it. Because China post is shit.

CHINA POST: SENT 29th of SEPTEMBER - October 14th still nothing has arrived and it's stuck at custom (not good at all).

Yunexpress package from another source: sent 10th of October - 14th of October landed in my country and will be delivered soon.

Plus you gotta stop marking your stuff because if custom open the package they gonna seize the package 100% with all those stickers telling them what is what. Instead with a nice disguise like other sources do package is assured to pass even custom inspection.

Unless you get a special line with DHL like other sources offer in that case you can put any labels on it, will not matter.
shipments don't update but then magically they arrive even if the tracking shows it in China

hi, thank you for being so quick to attack with an new issue without you going back to the pages and see the explanation.

Chinese holiday from 29th to 8th October, which we also made an statement for.

hi, thank you for being so quick to attack with an new issue without you going back to the pages and see the explanation.

Chinese holiday from 29th to 8th October, which we also made an statement for.
Can you read Marcus? Because I think you can't. The package left china on the 2nd of October. So your china festivities excuses is bullshit.

you better upgrade you reading comprehension before coming at me. Understood?

the pics...and no, I do not need any further explanation on them... it's irrelevant
Bravo Man. I love folks who hold onto their brain cells after becoming AAS enthusiasts. Well done and thanks for taking the time out of your day to write that. You will never get that time back but your comments will live here for eternity.

Buddy the tracking is updated it's stuck in my fucking country's custom:)
Can you read Marcus? Because I think you can't. The package left china on the 2nd of October. So your china festivities excuses is bullshit.

you better upgrade you reading comprehension before coming at me. Understood?
oh my bad sorry mate, your one of the lucky ones that got their orders out that day before the holiday. email me about your order if have any questions or worries about it

oh my bad sorry mate, your one of the lucky ones that got their orders out that day before the holiday. email me about your order if have any questions or worries about it
What's the maximum timeframe that an order is stuck in custom before you reship? It's still 12 days so I believe that's not enough and I would wait more anyway but just to be clear how long should I wait?

Bravo Man. I love folks who hold onto their brain cells after becoming AAS enthusiasts. Well done and thanks for taking the time out of your day to write that. You will never get that time back but your comments will live here for eternity.

The gentleman you are replying to doesn't care about GA using manipulated
or someone else's pictures, despite the fact he could have just said no can do for photos, been honest and settled it like that.
I am not Jesus (as he says), still I can see those photos for what they are.
But that is now old news. And so it goes.

As for this, though:

"- I like that you try to keep the thread positive and even allow dissent in the thread"

EVEN allow dissent.
Biggerben69 said to a source they are just here couch surfing, that this forum belongs to the members. It was a brilliant but so simple point.
People seem to lose sight of this, when they feel like they have to kiss a source's ass, for whatever reason, hold back on raising an issue or accepting things that should not be accepted.
I am not referring to the person you are answering to, in general.

The gentleman you are replying to doesn't care about GA using manipulated
or someone else's pictures, despite the fact he could have just said no can do for photos, been honest and settled it like that.
I am not Jesus (as he says), still I can see those photos for what they are.
But that is now old news. And so it goes.

As for this, though:

"- I like that you try to keep the thread positive and even allow dissent in the thread"

EVEN allow dissent.
Biggerben69 said to a source they are just here couch surfing, that this forum belongs to the members. It was a brilliant but so simple point.
People seem to lose sight of this, when they feel like they have to kiss a source's ass, for whatever reason, hold back on raising an issue or accepting things that should not be accepted.
I am not referring to the person you are answering to, in general.
I'm with you on the pics. But I gotta keep eye on prize with the testing. Keeping people focused on the critical path is the only way forward. Thanks for all your work in this thread.

I'm with you on the pics. But I gotta keep eye on prize with the testing. Keeping people focused on the critical path is the only way forward. Thanks for all your work in this thread.
If GA delivers on the sterility testing it’s game over and they can recover from all the bullshit. I wonder if anyone here is willing to do sterility testing themselves from the product they have on hand from this source. Batch numbers would also be nice. Not much we are asking for honestly.

GA wouldn’t even have to eat that much cost and I would personally be willing to drop 20 per vial of test if all the above were present. I’m tired of the whole argument that nobody got sick or dead, YET, key word is yet here. Over time injection of harmful particles can lead to complications, may not be a year, may not be two years, but it is a possibility at any time.

I agree, I did write it's old news and meant it.
But let's see how /if you and others continue to be dismissed/ignored by someone who EVEN ALLOWS a complaint.

Back