MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

To clear things up - this shit is working and it is working REALLY good but i can't take the pain anymore.
Two vials down, and man, am I glad they're finally done.
hi mate thank you for sharing the experience, i do appreciate it a lot!

- just remember guys its different from an human body to another human body, some get more PIP than others but so far i have had great experience on the primo200 - as that said, yes there may can be PIP so if your too sensitive do NOT order it lol )

hi mate thank you for sharing the experience, i do appreciate it a lot!

- just remember guys its different from an human body to another human body, some get more PIP than others but so far i have had great experience on the primo200 - as that said, yes there may can be PIP so if your too sensitive do NOT order it lol )
And thats why you have to release the 100mg version for the too sensitive little crybabies (like me).

for those who starts saying, make batch number and label for the products im selling, seems like clearly you guys dont know what this concept is about. if im starting to making batch number and labels on the products then i could start an brand up itself and charge 10x the price which is not my intention. the intention of this concept is to provide you guys high quality and cheap products on the market. - so the batch number part, forget that it wont or cant happen as the cost will increase a lot.

about having the products sterility tested and heavy metal tested etc, i accept that and can do that. but yet i have to see the same attacks that been happening for GA is not being done on the other vendors, why is that? oh maybe 2 out of 10 - but im not gonna mention any names, you guys can clearly see what is going on.

about the testing , i will have it proceeded and keeping you guys updated.

yes trestolone is instock already but we do not sell anything of it until we have the lab test ready for you guys
What happened with this batch during testing?

about the trestolone 100 as many keeps asking about, i will not have it instock anytime soon. please understand.

That’s fine and I appreciate an answer finally. Curious with what happened during testing on the batch you said was made and sent out over a month ago? Why exactly wasn’t it released. Only curious because you mentioned multiple times that it was in stock and ready to go just standing by for the testing to come back.

Back