MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Little tip for breaking pills in half: if they have any curve to them place them on a hard counter and push down on each side with your thumbs pointing at each other.

If they're flat it doesn't work but I still manage it by lining up the middle with the edge of the counter and pressing down. Almost always breaks them perfectly, better than a pill cutter.

Little tip for breaking pills in half: if they have any curve to them place them on a hard counter and push down on each side with your thumbs pointing at each other.

If they're flat it doesn't work but I still manage it by lining up the middle with the edge of the counter and pressing down. Almost always breaks them perfectly, better than a pill cutter.
ehh idk about that. A pill cutter splits with precision, hard to say the counter method would be superior. I think I got mine for like $4 on amazon or something close to that.

I just bitched about my pack and it
Landed today. I am happy with Marcus's products and service. Thats my second pack and on my second cycle with GA products. I will be back!

ehh idk about that. A pill cutter splits with precision, hard to say the counter method would be superior. I think I got mine for like $4 on amazon or something close to that.

jj89 is correct. It's preferable to split scored pills by putting them on. a hard surface, press hard on opposite sides. and you get a clean break.

I have a fantastic pill cutter, but reserve it for unscored pills, cuts aren't as clean as the above method.

It's one of those things that's easy to be skeptical of until you try it.

if you want to implement a couple extra test here and their .. certainly that would be cool.

My opinion is similar. If a source wants to do some extra tests and see if it gets them 10x more customers, cool. See if people really care about it and vote with their dollars.
I don't care strongly either way. It's not like people are getting sick (unless you count anything bad that happens in the next years/decades??)

The Infinity Testing Protocols™ proposed by the bubble boy brigade, however, is ridiculous.

Sincerely,
Knuckle Dragger, PhD

A handful of tests now becomes infinity. You are creative, i give you that.

BBB? Lmao. Knuckle dragger really ain't accurate. Surely you can come up with something more accurate. With your education you have no excuse for your lax position on sterility. A knuckle dragger doesn't have that luxury.

A handful of tests now becomes infinity. You are creative, i give you that.

BBB? Lmao. Knuckle dragger really ain't accurate. Surely you can come up with something more accurate. With your education you have no excuse for your lax position on sterility. A knuckle dragger doesn't have that luxury.

I have a single test that should cover the majority of unaddressed safety issues with gear, and even put an end to the demand for a "lab pic", as this, indirectly, will address the concerns underlying that requirement as well.

I've just been too demotivated to write it up, tempted to let nature do its work on those not concerned with things that may affect their health in "a few years" or even, gasp, "a decade" from now.

I see QSCs got some new batches of leaky vials from compromised crimps. Your critics should offer to buy them at a good price. God knows the "bubble boys" will pass, and I bet after pinning them, these "real men" won't feel the slightest bit of infection at all, and can confidently report on the sterility and contamination free nature of their leaky bargains.

GA is defenitly falling apart, i ordered 3 kits of bpc157 and only received 3 vials,,, ive been waiting since September 27 and really needed this peptide as i just had surgery and was dosing bpc to help heal faster, now this MAJOR problem,,, like WTF Marcus?

I have a single test that should cover the majority of unaddressed safety issues with gear, and even put an end to the demand for a "lab pic", as this, indirectly, will address the concerns underlying that requirement as well.

I've just been too demotivated to write it up, tempted to let nature do its work on those not concerned with things that may affect their health in "a few years" or even, gasp, "a decade" from now.

I see QSCs got some new batches of leaky vials from compromised crimps. Your critics should offer to buy them at a good price. God knows the "bubble boys" will pass, and I bet after pinning them, these "real men" won't feel the slightest bit of infection at all, and can confidently report on the sterility and contamination free nature of their leaky bargains.
That's a super cool test the bad boys should be all over.

#howclosecanigettotheedge

The jokes on me arguing with a disclosed PhD (presume science) on the utility of standardized sterility testing for injectable drugs. It is absurd.

GA is defenitly falling apart, i ordered 3 kits of bpc157 and only received 3 vials,,, ive been waiting since September 27 and really needed this peptide as i just had surgery and was dosing bpc to help heal faster, now this MAJOR problem,,, like WTF Marcus?

I assume growing pains with the domestic warehouse? The problems across US operations for anyone that has them, including QSC and PctZone makes me wonder if they can only get crackheads to work there. It's a universal issue,

I mean, it's a relatively small fuckup, but a stain like this shouldn't linger long without being quickly addressed by a supplier with such a hard earned, golden reputation.

I assume growing pains with the domestic warehouse? The problems across US operations for anyone that has them, including QSC and PctZone makes me wonder if they can only get crackheads to work there. It's a universal issue,

I mean, it's a relatively small fuckup, but a stain like this shouldn't linger long without being quickly addressed by a supplier with such a hard earned, golden reputation.
i ordered international because GA doesn't offer kits domestic, thats why im pissed , i checked with Marcus of october 10 about where my package was and "all of a sudden" theres tracking from la? like they hastingly sent off my 3 vials,, who orders 3 vials of bpc? Im sure it will be made right , but the fact is i ordered for a reason , now i have to wait lonnnger,, i already waited 18 days

Sponsors

Back