MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I’m currently experiencing some similar issues, received one package with most of my oils in it but was missing my tirzepatide kit and only received one vial of my hgh kit which by reading what others are saying here I have a feeling that was my 1 kit of hgh but I’m still waiting on shipping of a second package which is currently a mystery as to what will be in it. The shipping label was created September 24th and just keeps over and over updating with the same message as:

“Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item

JAMAICA, NY 11430”

I’ve contacted Marcus numerous times to get reassurance that the rest of the order is in this box and asked at what point do we reship but his answers have been vague as to where the box is and what exactly is in it. He has not answered the question about what time frame do we do a reshipment for a box that hasn’t arrived.

I know he generally advertises shipping internationally as 5-15days so we’re close to the 15 day mark if you count it as business days and past it if we are taking consecutive days which would usually warrant a reship or a more thorough investigation into where the products are and at least reassurance that my full kit of hgh and tirz are in this box since that’s the bulk of my order monetarily.

I’ve ordered from GA a couple of times in the past and so far I enjoy his products but shipping has been an issue with vague shipping updates and now recently it seems like issues with kits receiving 1 vial vs the 10 vials that normally come in a kit.

Additionally if there needs to be a reship is there any compensation for time wasted and many emails back and forth required to get the reshipment?
ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!!
1729094102172.gif

A handful of tests now becomes infinity. You are creative, i give you that.

BBB? Lmao. Knuckle dragger really ain't accurate. Surely you can come up with something more accurate. With your education you have no excuse for your lax position on sterility. A knuckle dragger doesn't have that luxury.

That's just disingenuous. With my education? If you put any value in that statement and had an ability to self-reflect, you would be asking yourself if you're putting too much stock into your position on sterility.

My opinion is the gear is sterile. 0.22 um seems to do the trick. There are not systematic reports of abscesses by, for example, everyone using a particular batch. And it's been like this for decades.

That's just disingenuous. With my education? If you put any value in that statement and had an ability to self-reflect, you would be asking yourself if you're putting too much stock into your position on sterility.

My opinion is the gear is sterile. 0.22 um seems to do the trick. There are not systematic reports of abscesses by, for example, everyone using a particular batch. And it's been like this for decades.
The difference between us then is I think the standard for sterility should be there just like it is for HPLC. A simple feedback loop just like HPLC. Basic quality control.

There are no abscesses until there is one. There's enough guys stabbing themselves without knowing the first thing about a sterile field. If we know a simple solution to prevent abscesses from shit gear then we should use it, right? Any vendor caught cheating the new standard should be banished and shunned by the customers. If you are going to have a potency standard you gotta have a sterility standard as well..

I'm sure 10 years ago folks thought the HPLC standard was nanny state. I haven't looked too closely. Who wants to take all the mystery out of what they are injecting? Tren, mast? Fuck, who cares? I'll take door #2 Monty.

Anyway thanks for your response.

Last edited:
man let's not make it more dramatic then it is. I believe generic orders quantity as increased and he got confused a bit from our writing and didn't pay enough attention to the money involved so thought we were ordering single vials.

I gotta give it to the man, shit can happen to everyone, the difference between a good source and shit source is how you deal with the mistakes you make.
When the hits just keep on hitting, orders being majorly shorted. Not a good look at all, especially after all the drama!
YIKES!

I agree with Sampei, GA is jumping through the hoops we have set up for him, good communication is key and so far for me anyways he's coming through, not shilling so don't get it twisted, just stating facts that i have experienced ,,,,, tia
It's an honest review stating facts, no shilling, he got both of us sorted out in a blink of an eye and that's fair and good customer service.

Being strict and requesting good behaviour from sources means being honest on the negative sides but we gotta being honest on the positive sides too or it's just bashing for no reason and that will not bring us anywhere.

There are no abscesses until there is one. There's enough guys stabbing themselves without knowing the first thing about a sterile field. If we know a simple solution to prevent abscesses from shit gear then we should use it, right?

I don't think that is happening. If it's a problem in production, it would affect the whole batch, right? Everyone using it would get infections and we'd sure as hell hear about it.

Abscesses are more likely user error than shit gear since they're isolated cases and don't affect everyone using the same batch.

I don't think that is happening. If it's a problem in production, it would affect the whole batch, right? Everyone using it would get infections and we'd sure as hell hear about it.

Abscesses are more likely user error than shit gear since they're isolated cases and don't affect everyone using the same batch.
i believe a not 100% sterile gear doesn't give you an abscess 100% but mostly increase pip and increase CRP as your body is able to fight small infections.

I for example had some old vials of Hilma that were old and leaking a bit and still injected it and got interesting PIP from it a mild swlling but no abscess and it was the same gear the one year before was giving me 0 pip.

so sterility test makes sense to me.

Got an email today from Marcus stating he is re-shipping the remaining 27 vials of bpc, already got a tracking number so lets hope it gets here in less than the 18 days it took last package,, At least GA is a good customer service outfit, Thanks Marcus!
Wish you luck on the surgery man. Must be pretty invasive if you're going that hard on the BPC and TB

Can you keep us updated on the recovery process with the bpc and tb? Very interested in this as ill probably do the same thing with gh/tb/bpc if I ever need surgery and want to maximize my recovery

Back