MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Just want to give some feedback on Marcus’ customer service. I made my first order (international) with him on Sept. 12th and got shipping confirmation on Sept. 13th. Waited about 4 weeks and nothing changed on the shipping so I emailed him on Oct 10th to see if he could check on it. He did and said it would need to be reshipped. He apologized and said it would be shipped as soon as possible. One day after he sent me the tracking. He responded to my emails within a day and never have I had to double email him. He’s been on top of it. So although I’m not happy with the shipment delays (who would be?) due to whatever the cause was, for me and others, I am happy with how responsive and quick he has been to correct the situation. Tracking last updated on Oct. 14th, hoping it arrives early November. Thankfully not in a major rush as it’s for a minor surgery I will be getting but there’s still enough time between then and receiving the order.

Might I add it was not a larger order as many others make in comparison to what I ordered. So his customer service in this situation was definitely not driven by large amounts of money. Him showing the same level of customer service to someone with a much smaller order as those with very large orders is a big plus in my book.

Last edited:
Just want to give some feedback on Marcus’ customer service. I made my first order (international) with him on Sept. 12th and got shipping confirmation on Sept. 13th. Waited about 4 weeks and nothing changed on the shipping so I emailed him on Oct 10th to see if he could check on it. He did and said it would need to be reshipped. He apologized and said it would be shipped as soon as possible. One day after he sent me the tracking. He responded to my emails within a day and never have I had to double email him. He’s been on top of it. So although I’m not happy with the shipment delays (who would be?) due to whatever the cause was, for me and others, I am happy with how responsive and quick he has been to correct the situation. Tracking last updated on Oct. 14th, hoping it arrives early November. Thankfully not in a major rush as it’s for a minor surgery I will be getting but there’s still enough time between then and receiving the order.

Might I add it was not a larger order as many others make in comparison to what I ordered. So his customer service in this situation was definitely not driven by large amounts of money. Him showing the same level of customer service to someone with a much smaller order as those with very large orders is a big plus in my book.
thank you for the feedback mate i do appreciate it a lot.

some time due to volume of goods there is coming to usps, it is often seen that some pacakages gets lost at usps warehouse, but mostly found after some time and then redirected for delivery again.

the order was not seized at all though.

I'm not on that dosage, this Is the problem
You’re not on 1.5 grams of gear like you said you are? Because you should be much heavier than 180lbs if you’re on 1.5 grams of gear.

you’re asking questions about 3-4 grams, meaning you obviously have intentions of doing it. Not to mention your referencing of anabolic ratios and remedial questions about hgh…

You’re not on 1.5 grams of gear like you said you are? Because you should be much heavier than 180lbs if you’re on 1.5 grams of gear.
Yes, this is around my dosage, nothing bad with It, what Is your problem? Your fat loss process doesn't work? It is ridiculus that fat loss guys want to give advices to fitness people, let the real bb talk, only people with hp+10/hp+15/hp+20 and more can talk about other bodybuilders, a lot of sources do a lot of promotions about fat loss peptides, It means a lot of people there are interested in...but let the bodybuilder talk please, be serious

I got up to 230lbs with abs at 5'11" and I've never hit the 1 gram a week mark.

You're not a bodybuilder, you're me when I was 17 and natty.
Be happy we are not all lucky with the genetic, i can even be the new Bostin Loyd, but this Is not your problem, but all those bodybuilders saying...230lbs not even 1gram...i don't know...

Back