MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Thanks @Sampei for bringing this to my attention. Friend said he put an order in with GA to his little fucking cunt country and went through this time, waiting for confirmation/tracking maybe, I dunno. But he said communication was fast and easy.

Thanks @Sampei for bringing this to my attention. Friend said he put an order in with GA to his little fucking cunt country and went through this time, waiting for confirmation/tracking maybe, I dunno. But he said communication was fast and easy.
Always a pleasure trying to give back in anyway I can what I learn everyday from you, master.

Shipping is interesting usually arrives around 3 weeks after order for me, the tracking often doesn’t update until right before arrival maybe 5 days or so beforehand so you’re left waiting a long time trying to figure out if it actually shipped or not.
Same
I think people would have less of a problem if he just was transparent.
Or he could just say "Sorry no"
I am really not a little bitch when it comes to PIP but that primo 200? That shit is straight outta hell.
The devils nectar grabbed you by the boo boo. The first Tren I tried had the worst PIP. Literally 3 days of pain per injection site.
I think a lot of folks think the rate limiting factor to their gains is not enough PEDs…when in reality it is time. Compounding interest.
This is 100%!!

Back