MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

The only cardio Zyzz did was dance around like a fool.
Nope. Zyzz did hours of cardio. I’ve talked personally on the late great site of gh15 to his Aussie mass monster friend, he had pictures. He is in a close friends group also with Zyzz and his brother Chestbrahs guru. That’s where they learned everything from at such a young age. When zyzz didnt do cardio you couldn’t tell he lifted.

Anyways do your cardio

Test undecylnate could be a good addition to the list, and should be easy to sourcs/brew.

Would be great for those on trt or who want to have to pin their test less frequently while maintaining steady levels

Test undecylnate could be a good addition to the list, and should be easy to sourcs/brew.

Would be great for those on trt or who want to have to pin their test less frequently while maintaining steady levels
Having a kit of ghk-cu 100mg to go along with tb-500 and bpc-157 for recovery would be amazing

Dropping some positive feedback here for my man @GenericAsia. Pulled the trigger on some delicious promo items, and then pulled the trigger on some non promo items anyways.

Quick response, confirmation of payment, and no hiccups. I've made my position clear...I love their oils. And now, I'm gonna try their orals. Think I'll love those too.

I expect delivery time will be consistent with other orders from them, so pretty dang quick for intl. Already received tracking in less than 24 hrs. gotta love it.

Back