MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Dropping some positive feedback here for my man @GenericAsia. Pulled the trigger on some delicious promo items, and then pulled the trigger on some non promo items anyways.

Quick response, confirmation of payment, and no hiccups. I've made my position clear...I love their oils. And now, I'm gonna try their orals. Think I'll love those too.

I expect delivery time will be consistent with other orders from them, so pretty dang quick for intl. Already received tracking in less than 24 hrs. gotta love it.
Same!

Just tried to place an order… all I’ve heard is shipping and read about shipping is $35 dollars says it on both domestic and international stock. You just message me you want $70 for shipping lol what

Just tried to place an order… all I’ve heard is shipping and read about shipping is $35 dollars says it on both domestic and international stock. You just message me you want $70 for shipping lol what
Did you perhaps order over 2kg of items? Cuz shipping is gonna be by weight not a flat rate. Pretty much how every single chinese vendor works unless otherwise specified.

Like a stepwise function... if you're familiar with that

(5) kits and (4) vials If there is a shipping limit on (5) kits, I would follow with my customer and ask if he wants to pay $35 shipping for (4) vials or explain. Maybe should consider to add max (5) kits under that $35 shipping. I live USA and I do not know shit about kg. Thanks guys

(5) kits and (4) vials If there is a shipping limit on (5) kits, I would follow with my customer and ask if he wants to pay $35 shipping for (4) vials or explain. Maybe should consider to add max (5) kits under that $35 shipping. I live USA and I do not know shit about kg. Thanks guys
Hey im in the USA! Bro you have Google none of this I'm American and kg are too hard. If your a gym bro drop the excuse every damn plate has kilos on it still.

I WOULD BE (aswell*) annoyed 2 to be clear

Just leaving some quick feedback for @GenericAsia, decided to hop on the promo bandwagon even though I don't plan to use it for awhile. Figured it would be good to stock up on oils for cheap for my eventual blast next year. Transaction was smooth, took a bit over 24hrs to get tracking but honestly wasn't expecting to get it so soon. All in all good service and can't wait to see how the packages arrive.

Did you perhaps order over 2kg of items? Cuz shipping is gonna be by weight not a flat rate. Pretty much how every single chinese vendor works unless otherwise specified.

Like a stepwise function... if you're familiar with that
that must be because you are over the limit the weight. we charge up to 5 kits per 2kg, simply to avoid any breaks in the packages and leaks and secure the stealth packaging for you guys.

2kg is 4.4lbs

Dropping some positive feedback here for my man @GenericAsia. Pulled the trigger on some delicious promo items, and then pulled the trigger on some non promo items anyways.

Quick response, confirmation of payment, and no hiccups. I've made my position clear...I love their oils. And now, I'm gonna try their orals. Think I'll love those too.

I expect delivery time will be consistent with other orders from them, so pretty dang quick for intl. Already received tracking in less than 24 hrs. gotta love it.
im not kidding you guys when im telling you that the BEST customer service, fast handling progress and smooth transactions! and providing the best quality you guys can get !!

appreciate the feedback man, one of the main reasons for why you CANT go wrong with GenericAsia )

4.4lbs is the limit of an package for 35$ - we usually ship 5 kits and can add 1-4 vials extra in the packaging and not more.

- reason for that is providing stealth packaging
- avoid any leaked packages and put our customers in any unexpected situations.
- avoid any broken vials in your pack.

Why buy from GENERIC ASIA?

- No hidden fees
- No insurances fee for reship orders
- Best Customer service it’s a big priority
- Best Communication with customers
- Smooth transactions and collection
- High quality products, cheap prices
- Lab results available for all our product
- You pay for the products price and no other hidden fees
- shipping cost 35$ up to 2kg - can’t get cheaper
- All emails replied within 3-5 hours, payment collection within the day,
- Your one stop shop to go.
- COATED tablets, scored tablets, easy to break
- Overfilled vials, no floaters!
- Fast delivery and guaranteed delivery.
- 2-7 USA DOMESTIC DELIVERY
- 5-18 days INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY

4.4lbs is the limit of an package for 35$ - we usually ship 5 kits and can add 1-4 vials extra in the packaging and not more.

- reason for that is providing stealth packaging
- avoid any leaked packages and put our customers in any unexpected situations.
- avoid any broken vials in your pack.
I will take this as I don’t need to pay $35 shipping twice then thank you.

I will take this as I don’t need to pay $35 shipping twice then thank you.
it completely depend on your order mate, if your order is above 50-55 vials then your charged 2x shipping if below 50 your only charged 1 shipping.. hope its clear.

i cant fit 100 vials into an 4.4lbs packaging lol

Back