MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

And i Say you all a thing that i should not Say in public, One of the most famous egyptian bodybuilder(not big ramy) After the retire he uses 500mg to keep himself at a good level, and he was using 3 grams around in the competions with hgh and insulin, should i believe a guy saying 230lbs 5'11 with abs no hgh and insulin and no hit of 1g? Wake up man, there are people in there that are really into the game

And i Say you all a thing that i should not Say in public, One of the most famous egyptian bodybuilder(not big ramy) After the retire he uses 500mg to keep himself at a good level, and he was using 3 grams around in the competions with hgh and insulin, should i believe a guy saying 230lbs 5'11 with abs no hgh and insulin and no hit of 1g? Wake up man, there are people in there that are really into the game
Cool bro, maybe when you take 10 grams you'll hit that magic 200lbs

I don't think i will need too much time to hit the 200lbs but by the way my discours Is in general
then do this and free us from your stupidity; buy 3 kits from GA, Test C + EQ + Deca

every week do 1 multidose of each, 8.5 G per week

after 15/20 days you will be a hot air balloon of water, after 30/35 days you will be in the hospital, so you will understand on your skin that it is useless

@strangegenericguy

They’re right. You don’t need more gear. You need to focus on your training and nutrition and let consistent effort over time do its thing.

Without the right foundation in place, that extra gear will do little to nothing.

At the end of the day, you can run as much as you want. But don’t try and convince yourself that’s the answer.

Most of these BB running the doses you speak of are fucking dialed in everywhere else. That’s where the real magic happens.

I sense people don’t want to see you harm yourself for no reason, by pushing AAS unnecessarily high. But, I support your right to do so…just be aware of what you’re getting yourself into.

@strangegenericguy

They’re right. You don’t need more gear. You need to focus on your training and nutrition and let consistent effort over time do its thing.

Without the right foundation in place, that extra gear will do little to nothing.

At the end of the day, you can run as much as you want. But don’t try and convince yourself that’s the answer.

Most of these BB running the doses you speak of are fucking dialed in everywhere else. That’s where the real magic happens.

I sense people don’t want to see you harm yourself for no reason, by pushing AAS unnecessarily high. But, I support your right to do so…just be aware of what you’re getting yourself into.
Yes this Is the most importan thing, i try to stay healthy and i apprecciate people like you, i don't "push" myself too much

then do this and free us from your stupidity; buy 3 kits from GA, Test C + EQ + Deca

every week do 1 multidose of each, 8.5 G per week

after 15/20 days you will be a hot air balloon of water, after 30/35 days you will be in the hospital, so you will understand on your skin that it is useless
No sense answer and you keep insulting me, switch the typical old italian mentality that you have and help the others without insulting

Yes this Is the most importan thing, i try to stay healthy and i apprecciate people like you, i don't "push" myself too much
That’s good man. I’m never going to judge someone on their PED use, even if they’re physique “doesn’t warrant it”, but I will point it out respectfully.

If you’re getting routine blood work, and you’re well aware of the risks you’re taking; it’s your life, so live it how you please.

You’re welcome to DM me, or we can have open discourse in my training log to maybe allow others to see and benefit?

Anyhow, it sounds like you’ve got some goals. I’ve got some knowledge of how to reach those goals. I’m happy to share, just let me know how I can be helpful.

That’s good man. I’m never going to judge someone on their PED use, even if they’re physique “doesn’t warrant it”, but I will point it out respectfully.

If you’re getting routine blood work, and you’re well aware of the risks you’re taking; it’s your life, so live it how you please.

You’re welcome to DM me, or we can have open discourse in my training log to maybe allow others to see and benefit?

Anyhow, it sounds like you’ve got some goals. I’ve got some knowledge of how to reach those goals. I’m happy to share, just let me know how I can be helpful.
Yes we can talk!

@strangegenericguy

Yup, it’s 100% his right to do whatever he wants. However, I will always call out stupidity lol. He keeps referencing pro bodybuilders. Cool. The problem there? The guys he is referencing are fucking 300+ in the offseason lol, not 180lbs while already running 1.5g of gear. Dude has no idea what he’s doing, and he’s going to fuck himself up. Again, it’s his right. But it’s sad.

Back