GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

Could someone run DHB with cruise and see benefits? Considering adding it to cruise at a lower dose for positive synergistic effects, or would it be a waste?

Product packaging looks nice.
Will you be accepting ET for any new clients in future? Or a try ur luck basis ,or just plan not for new customers. Thnx

Product packaging looks nice.
Will you be accepting ET for any new clients in future? Or a try ur luck basis ,or just plan not for new customers. Thnx

Why would any source accept an etransfer from a stranger?? It is completely fucking retarded.

Am I tripping out because I use two of the most reputable labs and GH suppliers they all let me pay EMT? Granted I place solid size orders off the bat or maybe I just had a pretty face.

You shouldn’t be freaking out
But why a source would accept e transfer
Oh sure they may think they have it lol figured out setting it up under a company or whatever way they think they are smart and beating the system. But I can assure you it causes them to be low hanging fruit. There is a definite paper trail. Worse yet what happens when the tax man comes or your assets are seized because of this stupidity.

I’m old and a good person these days but I was involved in organized crime for many years when I was younger. I saw many much more sophisticated people lose everything when financial forensics got involved and these people were very good at covering their tracks. Emt is for lazy people imo
Security should never be compromised for convenience

I guess personally im just not a fan of bitcoin.
Why would any source accept an etransfer from a stranger?? It is completely fucking retarded.
Lol im just not a fan of bitcoin,
You shouldn’t be freaking out
But why a source would accept e transfer
Oh sure they may think they have it lol figured out setting it up under a company or whatever way they think they are smart and beating the system. But I can assure you it causes them to be low hanging fruit. There is a definite paper trail. Worse yet what happens when the tax man comes or your assets are seized because of this stupidity.

I’m old and a good person these days but I was involved in organized crime for many years when I was younger. I saw many much more sophisticated people lose everything when financial forensics got involved and these people were very good at covering their tracks. Emt is for lazy people imo
Security should never be compromised for convenience
Makes sense, im just not familiar with bitcoin, so guess im gonna have to look into it great reply thnx

Pinned 2ml DHB in quad yesterday.

Little bit of stiffness today, wouldnt really call it PIP, just stiff.

Can still DL and do heavy squats,
after a few sets the stiffness was gone.

Will try pinning 3ml on Thursday lol

I guess personally im just not a fan of bitcoin.

Lol im just not a fan of bitcoin,

Makes sense, im just not familiar with bitcoin, so guess im gonna have to look into it great reply thnx

So you aren’t a fan of it? How come?

Pinned 2ml DHB in quad yesterday.

Little bit of stiffness today, wouldnt really call it PIP, just stiff.

Can still DL and do heavy squats,
after a few sets the stiffness was gone.

Will try pinning 3ml on Thursday lol
i have a some dhb in line for next blast. I hope my body reacts same as your i am worried lmao