GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

So you aren’t a fan of it? How come?
So you aren’t a fan of it? How come?
Heard of people loosing money on it/scams etc and im not to familiar with it.im old school i guess ET is advanced to me just being honest.just because, a source uses ET dosen't mean its bad gear.is it possible there more at risk sure they are but .i am at risk using bitcoin (in my opinion)so where do you draw the line.again its my opinion only.i am going to look into bitcoin a bit more though. Id like to try this gear i hear good things about it.

Of course you would see some benefit when running these compounds.
What minimum dose a week would be required to see benefits? I am running EQ with my current cruise, but not a fan of the increased RBC/Hematocrit sides. Does DHB have the same effect as boldenone in regards to RBC/Hematocrit?
Pinned 2ml DHB in quad yesterday.

Little bit of stiffness today, wouldnt really call it PIP, just stiff.

Can still DL and do heavy squats,
after a few sets the stiffness was gone.

Will try pinning 3ml on Thursday lol
How come you hear so many people say unless there's PIP it's not real DHB? Does the carrier oil make that much of a difference? Like would DHB in EO be less painful? Excuse my ignorance on these topics. I am currently looking at switching from EQ to DHB.

What minimum dose a week would be required to see benefits? I am running EQ with my current cruise, but not a fan of the increased RBC/Hematocrit sides. Does DHB have the same effect as boldenone in regards to RBC/Hematocrit?

How come you hear so many people say unless there's PIP it's not real DHB? Does the carrier oil make that much of a difference? Like would DHB in EO be less painful? Excuse my ignorance on these topics. I am currently looking at switching from EQ to DHB.

The brew, the concentration, the carrier.

Really depends on the person and the compound.

Anything in GSO I get pip
Any Enthanate ester, I get pip.

I've out a lot of different oils in my body and MCT reacts the best... also cypionate works well for me too.

Some guys react the opposite, pretty individual

Heard of people loosing money on it/scams etc and im not to familiar with it.im old school i guess ET is advanced to me just being honest.just because, a source uses ET dosen't mean its bad gear.is it possible there more at risk sure they are but .i am at risk using bitcoin (in my opinion)so where do you draw the line.again its my opinion only.i am going to look into bitcoin a bit more though. Id like to try this gear i hear good things about it.
The only real issue I have is to be completely anonymous it requires a little better OpSec, but in Canada you can't be charged with an indictable or summary offense for personal amounts of a schedule IV substance. I use the ATM's(the fee's are generally high) with a burner phone and a VPN when I connect to my Electrum wallet and I have a drop address. That may be a little bit of overkill, but like others said "Why be the low hanging fruit?" I think Genetec has another way of acquiring BTC. Shoot GS an email and he would be glad to inform you of his recommended way.

The only real issue I have is to be completely anonymous it requires a little better OpSec, but in Canada you can't be charged with an indictable or summary offense for personal amounts of a schedule IV substance. I use the ATM's(the fee's are generally high) with a burner phone and a VPN when I connect to my Electrum wallet and I have a drop address. That may be a little bit of overkill, but like others said "Why be the low hanging fruit?" I think Genetec has another way of acquiring BTC. Shoot GS an email and he would be glad to inform you of his recommended way.[/QUOTE
Lol yup baby steps for this guy lol i just got shakepay bahahah so will try and figure this puppy out.thnx for the reply apprentice everyones opinion.

Good morning fella's. Nice to see so much action on here lately. Spring is in the air and people must be coming to life. Glad to see all the interesting conversations on here. I will try to jump in here a little later tonight, I have a busy day.

Also, I would like to thank meso for the great response on our Sale. We went through all the freebies we decided to give away some time ago, but there was so much interest in the sale we just kept going with it. So just to let everyone know the sale will be extended for another week or so. These tiered sales are a great, the items really add up.

Have a great day everyone. Spring is close...time to pick up the intensity in the gym and maybe cut out 1 or 2 little cheeseburgers a week lol!

Tiered Sales Event

For every:
$250 - Free Test E or Test Cyp
$500 - Free Winstrol 25mg or Dianabol 20mg or Anavar 10mg.
$1000 - Free shipping and free Primobolan Enanthate or masteron Enanthate

Example - if you spend $1000 you will receive:
4 X Test E or Test Cyp
2 X Winstrol 25mg or Dianabol 20mg or Anavar 10mg
1 X Primobolan Enanthate or Masteron Enanthate
1 X Free Shipping

Example - if you spend $2000 you will receive:
8 X Test E or Test Cyp
4 X Winstrol 25mg or Dianabol 20mg or Anavar 10mg
2 X Primobolan Enanthate or Masteron Enanthate
1 X Free Shipping

The brew, the concentration, the carrier.

Really depends on the person and the compound.

Anything in GSO I get pip
Any Enthanate ester, I get pip.

I've out a lot of different oils in my body and MCT reacts the best... also cypionate works well for me too.

Some guys react the opposite, pretty individual
I guess that makes sense. No one is gonna react the same to the steroid let alone the carrier as someone else does. I've never tried MCT, but I imagine it's nice when you have to push high volumes through a smaller needle. With Genetec DHB are you feeling just a stiffness the next day, no debilitating pain? What is the carrier oil in your DHB @Greatstuff I sent you an email with some questions, maybe you missed it.

I guess that makes sense. No one is gonna react the same to the steroid let alone the carrier as someone else does. I've never tried MCT, but I imagine it's nice when you have to push high volumes through a smaller needle. With Genetec DHB are you feeling just a stiffness the next day, no debilitating pain? What is the carrier oil in your DHB @Greatstuff I sent you an email with some questions, maybe you missed it.

Some stiffness day 2
Some pain on day 3, but not bad.
Today is day 4 and the PIP and stiffness are 50% gone.
It was my first pin though, first few pins of my cycles are always a bit stiff, within a month.... I'll be back to zero pip.

Sorry if I missed your email...feel free to write me back.
we use MCT and a proprietary blend of another carrier oil for our DHB. We absolutely never use guaiacol in any of our preparations.

Hope this helps

Pinned my second shot today, Smooth.

Pip on my first shot was not fun when I woke up, pretty decent pain.
Starting to subside by noon
PIP is 50% gone right now from first shot
I'd heard DHB PIP could stick around for a long time, hasnt been a problem, pip will be gone tomorow from Mondays shot for sure.

Just an update on previous post about bitcoin,iv since aquired bitcoin and made first order through genetics rep.and he walked me through the process and was a gem to deal with. he was very professional and willing to help. Thnx again.

Pinned my second shot today, Smooth.

Pip on my first shot was not fun when I woke up, pretty decent pain.
Starting to subside by noon
PIP is 50% gone right now from first shot
I'd heard DHB PIP could stick around for a long time, hasnt been a problem, pip will be gone tomorow from Mondays shot for sure.
Are you drawing test in the same syringe with the DHB?

Just an update on previous post about bitcoin,iv since aquired bitcoin and made first order through genetics rep.and he walked me through the process and was a gem to deal with. he was very professional and willing to help. Thnx again.

Thank you very much. I am happy to help with crypto. Not only is it a quick and easy way to complete transactions. It is great for humanity. It is an amazing tool for people to take some power back from corrupt governments and banks.

Good morning Meso.
I want to thank everyone who participated in our promo. Unfortunately all good things come to an end. Deadline for orders on the promo are Monday 10 pm MST.
Thank you to everyone who took advantage of the promo. If you haven't done so yet and want to get in you only have a couple days left.

GS

Attention!!!
Biggest Promo of all time!!!!!!!!!!

Buy 5k in gear get a 4 pack of toilet paper
10k get 8 toilet paper + 1 hand sanitizer
15k get 24 toilet paper +2 hand sanitizer

Please only 1 promo per customer

GS

Recieved my goodies after a couple of days. Touch down was fast. GS is hands down a great source.

Also, I will be documentating my 12 weeks cycle starting either in May or June. I'll be saying exactly what I used and the dosage. Everything I own is from Genetec.

I'll also post pictures from as far as december 2019. Why? Because I let myself go, bulked the fuck up and became a fat piece of shit. So I'm cutting down to at least 10-12% before starting the cycle. I'm currently 232.4 lbs and 19% bf.

I really will try to get bloods pre, during and post cycle.

Anyways, been a while boys. How have you guys been doing?

Sponsors