GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

Attention!!!
Biggest Promo of all time!!!!!!!!!!

Buy 5k in gear get a 4 pack of toilet paper
10k get 8 toilet paper + 1 hand sanitizer
15k get 24 toilet paper +2 hand sanitizer

Please only 1 promo per customer

GS
God damnit GS, why didn't you release this promo first? Fucking asshole :'( :mad::D:p

The world is going crazy! Toilet paper has become a more valuable commodity than food or water....? I am not that irrational.However my Genetec gear is extremely valuable to me - way more than toilet paper ever will be! I wouldn’t trade one vial for ten cases of TP!

Recieved my goodies after a couple of days. Touch down was fast. GS is hands down a great source.

Also, I will be documentating my 12 weeks cycle starting either in May or June. I'll be saying exactly what I used and the dosage. Everything I own is from Genetec.

I'll also post pictures from as far as december 2019. Why? Because I let myself go, bulked the fuck up and became a fat piece of shit. So I'm cutting down to at least 10-12% before starting the cycle. I'm currently 232.4 lbs and 19% bf.

I really will try to get bloods pre, during and post cycle.

Anyways, been a while boys. How have you guys been doing?
Good to see you back! Good luck with your plan. Sounds like you have a solid plan and good gear with Genetec in your corner. Get after it!

The ol Sauce just hit me nice and hard, water weight has skyrocketed lol.
Was 220 lbs hydrated in the PM two days ago.
Just weighed in at 225 dry AF in the AM
So about 7 or 8 lbs in 2 days lol.. been drinking sn insane amount of water... so makes sense.
Popped 6.25 Aromasin after touching the scale.

PIP isnt as bad.
Other than my left delt, feels like a flooded a nerve and now my whole arm has felt like it has the flu for a week lol.

Too early to tell for strength or muscle gains.

PIP is worse than lost compounds I've tried... but negligible, I can still squat without issue after s pin.

How much T3 do you generally run? Only ran T3 once and only 50mcg daily. Going to give it a run again before the summer.

I'm t4 dependant (Hypothyroidism)
I'm on 100mcg t4
25mcg t3

On a cut, I'll jump to 150/50

I can really play with it because my thyroid is already fucked... so I cant fuck it up lol

Placed and received another smooth successful order with GS. One of the best sources I have used in a while. Currently running their test e and Tren e and everything working as it should. Great work!

Always been curious on Evoke, anyone run it? Thoughts on dosages etc?
I've used it. Sometimes before a workout and sometimes at morning to kickstart the day. From past experience... I've had a little more sweat, a tad tiny bit of jitters and decent pumps (placebo? real stuff? i don't know).

Honestly, I'd have to take it 2-3x per day during a week to see if I see any (decent) results. Problem is that at my bf %, just looking at grass makes me lose weight.

I have run ECA lots, T3 once and Clen a few times. Just always wondered about Genetecs Evoke.

I've ran T3, Clen, Evoke, ECA, albuterol, etc etc... I can honestly say that from now on I'll only be taking GW (cardarine) and/or a regular fatburner such as Animal Cuts. Figured out how to diet the fuck down, control my hunger and get lean.

Just try Evoke yourself, maybe you'll think it's great unlike me.

Last edited:
Good to see you back! Good luck with your plan. Sounds like you have a solid plan and good gear with Genetec in your corner. Get after it!
Thank you brother. Plan is pretty simple to be honest. Some test where I'll up the dosage during cycle, maybe some primo, some cardarine and some MK-677 to keep the gains post cycle.

I'm just going for the aesthetics. I want to see if I can possibly compete in a local show.

Last edited:
my mates and i are wondering if canada post will be shutting down eventually? might need to stock up on test cant be crashing due to shipping issues. any news?

my mates and i are wondering if canada post will be shutting down eventually? might need to stock up on test cant be crashing due to shipping issues. any news?
Last I heard was Canada Post still delivering but with signature required option unavailable to minimize their delivery personnel’s potential exposure. Minimal delays expected currently. However this is a fluid situation and changes are likely depending on the impact of the virus and further decisions to combat it.

Price gouging stop yet? Last month everything went up. Apparently because of the Olympics lol. Shouldn't you already have the raws?

People should come off now. Or doctors prescribed hrt?

Price gouging stop yet? Last month everything went up. Apparently because of the Olympics lol. Shouldn't you already have the raws?

People should come off now. Or doctors prescribed hrt?

Who’s price gouging?
Last I Checked people can order from wherever they like. Lots of labs in Canada. If price is your main concern then find the cheapest lab you can