GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

Merry Christmas Meso,

Hopefully you got to see friends and family over the holidays, and your neighbors minded their business.

Here’s hoping 2021 will be better for all.

GS

Just wanted to give our man GS another shout out! Another successful order placed and received in a timely manner. I’ve been in this game for a while and GS and the genetec crew are defn tops in my book. Hard to find this combo of honesty and great products in our industry nowadays. Thx again GS!!!!!

Just wanted to give our man GS another shout out! Another successful order placed and received in a timely manner. I’ve been in this game for a while and GS and the genetec crew are defn tops in my book. Hard to find this combo of honesty and great products in our industry nowadays. Thx again GS!!!!!

Thank you very much! The review is much appreciated.

GS

Thank you very much! The review is much appreciated.

GS
For sure brother. I have been scammed many times by suppliers, especially using cash in mail. It is hard to find honest people out there. You are very much appreciated by your clients. Thx again.

Did anyone here try the evoke by genetec?
I have always had the same question and never did see many if any responses.

I did a cut from Jan 1 to Feb 28 dropped 18.5 lbs ran Evoke at 1 cap fasted cardio am plus my cruise dose. Pretty happy with it. Next cut I would run it a little different 2 caps more than likely.

I have always had the same question and never did see many if any responses.

I did a cut from Jan 1 to Feb 28 dropped 18.5 lbs ran Evoke at 1 cap fasted cardio am plus my cruise dose. Pretty happy with it. Next cut I would run it a little different 2 caps more than likely.
My wife ran it a couple years back with good results. She really loved the energy aspect, but also that it was not too overpowering causing her the jitters. A good product overall and she liked two caps daily.

Spring is just around the corner. Anyone planning on running any interesting cycles? Thinking about some DHB for myself. More as an experiment than anything as I have never used it before. Thoughts?

Spring is just around the corner. Anyone planning on running any interesting cycles? Thinking about some DHB for myself. More as an experiment than anything as I have never used it before. Thoughts?

I like it
The only thing I would say with DHB is that you seem to get a better return on your investment at 400mg plus.

When I upped it to 600mg at the end of my blast (Was at around 300/400mg before that.) it was almost like a totally different compound, gains where fucking insane.
Dont think all run it again, I love my Deca/mast too much.

As for upcoming runs....
I'm switching to a different type of anabolic usage.
Moreso experimentation, less compound qauntity, more playing around.

Next run will be
4iu GH
Week 1-6 200mg Test U
Week 1-6 00mg Primo
weeks 1 -4 100mg DNP
Week 3-6 add 300mg Prop

4 weeks will be deficit, final 2 weeks will be a force feeding bulk

I'm going to take advantage of my CRAZY Insulin sensitivity reset from the DNP run to try and pack on some quick muscle after my 4 week cut

The insulin sensitivity reset from DNP is fucking crazy, so good that it could possibly cure type 2 diabetes with proper diet and excersice

Apmost like running a 2 week slin blast, minus the slin lol

I like it
The only thing I would say with DHB is that you seem to get a better return on your investment at 400mg plus.

When I upped it to 600mg at the end of my blast (Was at around 300/400mg before that.) it was almost like a totally different compound, gains where fucking insane.
Dont think all run it again, I love my Deca/mast too much.

As for upcoming runs....
I'm switching to a different type of anabolic usage.
Moreso experimentation, less compound qauntity, more playing around.

Next run will be
4iu GH
Week 1-6 200mg Test U
Week 1-6 00mg Primo
weeks 1 -4 100mg DNP
Week 3-6 add 300mg Prop

4 weeks will be deficit, final 2 weeks will be a force feeding bulk

I'm going to take advantage of my CRAZY Insulin sensitivity reset from the DNP run to try and pack on some quick muscle after my 4 week cut

The insulin sensitivity reset from DNP is fucking crazy, so good that it could possibly cure type 2 diabetes with proper diet and excersice

Apmost like running a 2 week slin blast, minus the slin lol
How much Primo are you running week 1-6?

Evoke (Geranium 25mg, Albuterol 4mg, Caffeine 100mg) (129mg/capsule)

Thanks for the input. Any negative sides like heart palpitations that you now of?

I'm looking for a relatively safe fat burner that's heart friendly, or as friendly as they get lol. Again thanks :cool:

Thanks for the input. Any negative sides like heart palpitations that you now of?

I'm looking for a relatively safe fat burner that's heart friendly, or as friendly as they get lol. Again thanks :cool:

I personally cant handle anything more than 2.5mg Albuterol at a time.
I start to get a little bit of the shakes and feel my heart racing.

TBH
Probably not good for guys like us with previous heart issues.