GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

Good day folks.
Gonna run a little special until the end of the month

$10 off of 25mg Anavar
$10 off of Mast E

I will run this until the end of the month.

Have a great evening
GS

Good day folks.
Gonna run a little special until the end of the month

$10 off of 25mg Anavar
$10 off of Mast E

I will run this until the end of the month.

Have a great evening
GS
While other sources are running out of Var you're discounting yours? Nice, that's a good deal.

Just want to say thanks to @Greatstuff , first order with him everything went smoothly, took his time to help me with crypto. Everything came quick he even email and makes sure I get the package. Top notch customer service

Good evening Meso. Got a beauty of a promo for the Month of September.

If you spend $400 not including shipping you can pick 2 free items. 1 Injectable, and 1 oral. Any items on the list are up for grabs except HCG. Yes even Primo or Anavar!

Good evening Meso. Got a beauty of a promo for the Month of September.

If you spend $400 not including shipping you can pick 2 free items. 1 Injectable, and 1 oral. Any items on the list are up for grabs except HCG. Yes even Primo or Anavar!
Damn dude. That’s a pretty solid promo.

Good evening folks!

Just want to address our Anavar situation as many have been inquiring. We have no stock issues whatsoever on Anavar and just had our last 25mg batch tested please see results!
GENETEC-ANAVAR-25(2).png

Been a customer for a couple years but first time poster. Any chance Genetec could start offering semaglutide? The brand name is Ozempic. This stuff seems like a miracle for literally just turning hunger off. Derek from the MorePlatesMoreDates youtube channel and the guys he does streams with have all been using it very successfully. They've said you can start forgetting to even eat. That some days if they don't pay attention they will have to catch up on macros in a bigger meal because they just never got hungry. People on the r/semaglutide reddit have similar stories.

Been a customer for a couple years but first time poster. Any chance Genetec could start offering semaglutide? The brand name is Ozempic. This stuff seems like a miracle for literally just turning hunger off. Derek from the MorePlatesMoreDates youtube channel and the guys he does streams with have all been using it very successfully. They've said you can start forgetting to even eat. That some days if they don't pay attention they will have to catch up on macros in a bigger meal because they just never got hungry. People on the r/semaglutide reddit have similar stories.

First off thanks for being a customer for a couple years.

This hasn't been on our radar. Perhaps shoot me an email and we can discuss it more.