GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

Is genetec still around. I am runtrenfcktens and I lost access to my email or my account was purged from here couldn’t remember password as I have been focusing on school. Summer is on the way so you know what that means. @silentlemon @3ml @EazyE@marco11 Has anyone of you heard from him. I’m not sure if I have his proper email. It seems like a lot has happened since I’ve been on here. If one of you would be willing to send me the proper protonmail that would be appreciated @Greatstuff are you using Tutanota still? He appears to have ghosted?

Last edited:
Is genetec still around. I am runtrenfcktens and I lost access to my email or my account was purged from here couldn’t remember password as I have been focusing on school. Summer is on the way so you know what that means. @silentlemon @3ml @EazyE@marco11 Has anyone of you heard from him. I’m not sure if I have his proper email. It seems like a lot has happened since I’ve been on here. If one of you would be willing to send me the proper protonmail that would be appreciated @Greatstuff are you using Tutanota still? He appears to have ghosted?

Take a deep breath brother

No worries. Genetec is alive and well.

Alive and well sir.
Same email as before.

Been curious about this lab for a while. (I'm off T atm and have been for a while but will be back on shortly *knock on wood*) - i figure might be a good time to try it out since my system will have been cleaned out for over a year or 2 :p

I fired off an email if you're still taking on new clients - if so was looking for an updated price list and if you took EMT.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Been curious about this lab for a while. (I'm off T atm and have been for a while but will be back on shortly *knock on wood*) - i figure might be a good time to try it out since my system will have been cleaned out for over a year or 2 :p

I fired off an email if you're still taking on new clients - if so was looking for an updated price list and if you took EMT.

Thanks.
Sorry, we never have and never will accept EMT. We clearly state this in our opening message.

Put in my order and got my package in a couple days. Really professional product- very clean and crisp design.
Dealing with GreatStuff was amazing
I was completely out of the loop with this whole Bitcoin thing- and now I'm using it thanks to his help 91B2F4AC-96A1-4AF7-967E-88EEF9008297.jpeg

Put in my order and got my package in a couple days. Really professional product- very clean and crisp design.
Dealing with GreatStuff was amazing
I was completely out of the loop with this whole Bitcoin thing- and now I'm using it thanks to his help View attachment 169001
GS is great and yeah he helped me get going with BTC as well. I still dont like it but he got me through it

Anyone else waiting a week for shipments ? East coast.
Waiting a week for delivery or a week for something to ship. The former isn't really surprising given Christmas/New Years shuts everything down for multiple weekdays. The latter would be pretty shit service if that's what you're claiming

Anyone else waiting a week for shipments ? East coast.
Relax man, I waited a week or so but he was upfront with me and he had shit going on, they have lives to and things come up. I also had it at my door in 3 days and I'm also on the east coast. GS always treated me good. Also don't go by the tracking as the packages have change on the way they are shipped so they scan it at the sorting facility for security reasons

Last edited:
Just asking the question boys. I’m not upset I promise. I’m accustomed now to express post being 2 days hence the 25 dollars.
Yeah Christmas season with CP sucks balls big time they always do that’s why some labs just shut down for the holiday because it really isn't worth the hassle.