GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

Good evening Meso. Got a beauty of a promo for the Month of September.

If you spend $400 not including shipping you can pick 2 free items. 1 Injectable, and 1 oral. Any items on the list are up for grabs except HCG. Yes even Primo or Anavar!

Good evening Meso!
Just want to remind everyone of the Promo that ends at the end of the month. This is probably one of the best promotions we have had, when you consider the low barrier of entry and your choice of freebies.

Have a great week!

GS

Jet fuel has landed! The genuine customer service and respect out of Genetec is bar none. I spent some time running other labs and once getting in touch with them again, they wanted to understand the reasoning for switching labs to see if there were any areas where they could improve. There wasn’t any, other than experiencing the other top labs to see what they were about. That alone speaks volumes. GS never disappoints.

Time to finish up this test/deca cycle finished off with some drol, and then cruise a little while.
4F449119-0A2A-44E9-86D9-5C3D6220A56C.jpeg

Jet fuel has landed! The genuine customer service and respect out of Genetec is bar none. I spent some time running other labs and once getting in touch with them again, they wanted to understand the reasoning for switching labs to see if there were any areas where they could improve. There wasn’t any, other than experiencing the other top labs to see what they were about. That alone speaks volumes. GS never disappoints.

Time to finish up this test/deca cycle finished off with some drol, and then cruise a little while.
View attachment 155764
I agree GS is top notch and I've always been happy with all their products. The only thing is the capsules at times you can't split them, but really I understand why they use capsules and it's smart of them.

View attachment 155764
Nice - enjoy!

First order with Genetec, bought a couple things during the September promo. Service was awesome. GS kept answering me really quickly until the order was completed even though it was late. Got my tracking number maybe 2 days after payment and the package in 5.

Attachments

• IMG_20211109_131720.jpg
    IMG_20211109_131720.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 78
Good morning Meso!
Just a heads up. Last orders will be taken Dec 18. We will be taking some time off over the holidays. I will still be checking my emails daily so feel free to reach out anytime.
Shipping will resume January 2nd.

If I don't talk to some of you before the holidays, Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Thank you for another great year!

GS

Good morning Meso!
Just a heads up. Last orders will be taken Dec 18. We will be taking some time off over the holidays. I will still be checking my emails daily so feel free to reach out anytime.

If I don't talk to some of you before the holidays, Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

GS
Thanks GS, same to you.

Good morning Meso!

GS
Thanks GS. Merry Christmas to you! Remember, living well is the best revenge!

Attachments

• C7ACF17E-4AD7-4B4D-9646-D5B6959E948E.png
    C7ACF17E-4AD7-4B4D-9646-D5B6959E948E.png
    1,011.9 KB · Views: 49
Merry Christmas to all the Genetec freaks out there! Enjoy the holidays!

Attachments

• E5E5F390-C66D-46C2-B7D4-AFBCA27659E9.jpeg
    E5E5F390-C66D-46C2-B7D4-AFBCA27659E9.jpeg
    602.4 KB · Views: 46
Good afternoon meso hope you all had a nice holiday!
With a near year ahead of us we want to offer a promotion on our Primal which will run until the end of January.
When you spend $400 you will receive 1 free Primal!
As always thank you all for the continued support here and cheers to a new year!
PRIMAL (1).jpeg

Good afternoon meso hope you all had a nice holiday!
With a near year ahead of us we want to offer a promotion on our Primal which will run until the end of January.
When you spend $400 you will receive 1 free Primal!
As always thank you all for the continued support here and cheers to a new year!
View attachment 158367
Do your woman a favour and get some of these….lol