Genetically F*cked T Levels

Sleekz

Hey yall just wanted some input from guys who have been doing trt for a long time.I am 20yrs old I have had low test since I was 16 (250-320pg/ml), I could never grow bodyhair looked super feminine and had a really hard time packing on muscle, needless to say its been rough. Not being like all other people my age, like why isnt my dick working properly im 18!!! At 18 years old I went on prescribed enclomophine. That helped bring my total test levels up to 800!!!, I have felt a lot better ever since I started using it, but im getting a little worried considering enclomophine hasn't been around that long, and If I want to feel like this for the rest of my life I will have to take it till I die. I also noticed my free test is like nothing, its below the range, and its still hard to pack on muscle. Should I just go onto trt at this point, there is so much more research behind it, I know the risks and benefits, the only thing im worried about is my fertility. (Just for clarification I have tried almost everything to raise my natural test and it has never worked, I would never rely on a drug unless its necessary for quality of life)

(Just for clarification I have tried almost everything to raise my natural test and it has never worked, I would never rely on a drug unless its necessary for quality of life)
Have you tried HCG?

If I want to feel like this for the rest of my life I will have to take it till I die. I also noticed my free test is like nothing, its below the range, and its still hard to pack on muscle. Should I just go onto trt at this point,
You will also have to stick with TRT for the rest of your life.

Sticking needles in yourself sucks, you get used to it but it still sucks. If what your using "enclomophine" is working stick with it.

I don't want to discourage you from doing TRT because its awsome and a game changer. Just giving you my $0.2

you should see where your estrogen is at, if its high then you might as well jsut go on trt because clomid isnt sustainable IMO
if i were you i would just go right into 500mg and stay on that until i looked masculine

Back